Is it possible that heath had finished voice acting for the video game?

strange, I was actually thinking that also mainly because the video game usually adds more to the film, so we'd get MORE Ledger as Joker.

But, honestly, I highly doubt it.

I really wish we'd get some kind of news on this game. Even a conformation on whether it's even being developed or not.

I guess they'd have to get a voice actor.

As much as i hope he did im not sure but if didnt get a chance to at least give the it to mark hamill i know i know

but still him and heath ledger still have the most perfect joker voices ever

that who i would want

Is there even a game? I haven't seen or heard anything about it.

I hope we get another game cause the last one was really awesome!

I highly doubt he did work for the video game.
The voice over talent from the game was totally different from the ones from the movie but hopefully they get Heath's soundbytes and incorporate them into the game.

Are you talking about the last Batman movie game? Cause that isn't true at all ... all the actual actors voiced the parts.

Are you talking about the last Batman movie game? Cause that isn't true at all ... all the actual actors voiced the parts.

Actually, not all of the actors voiced their characters in the game. I know Katie Holmes didn't read out for Rachel. And surely there are several video games adaption of movies that don't have all of the actors voicing their characters.

The only major guy who did not voice himself was Oldman.

Hey Bane where is that pic from in your avatar, I dont think ive seen that before.

they may end up using a voice actor and maybe even some of heath's lines from the film.

That odd. I could've swore when I read the credit at the end of the game, it said someone else voiced her. Weird. :o
You lost, fam. Don't jump my nutz EVER again.

The major players for the game and cast leant their services to the last Batman movie game.

Check mate.

I don't reckon he will have done it, I'm thinking they will go with a voice actor..

You lost, fam. Don't jump my nutz EVER again.

The major players for the game and cast leant their services to the last Batman movie game.

Check mate.

Dude, chill. It been awhile since I play the game, so excuse me on that. And why would I jump on your nutz? I'm straight. :p

sheesh, didnt we get info on the Begins game a while before the movie release? why no info yet?

sheesh, didnt we get info on the Begins game a while before the movie release? why no info yet?
We had tons of info and pics and even a teaser trailer...For TDK we have nothing:huh:

The Batman Begins game wasn't that great... hopefully they've figured out a better formula for TDK.

As for the voice, we'll see I guess. I was wondering if they'd even finished Ledger's ADR work (post-production voice over).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"