Is there a good Xbox Emulator for PC?

Nathan

Avenger
Reaction score
I've been looking for quite some time for Aliens vs Predator: Extinction for the the PS2. But I can't find it anywhere. The only version I was able to find was the Xbox version. Of course I don't want to buy another console for just one game. So is there a Emulator that works really well?

I liked AVP Extinction a lot. Shame there probably won't be a sequel. Keep looking around for places online though, if you're a fan then it's worth playing. I still play it to this day, it's surprisingly addictive.

I just did that. Ordered it online on Amazon.

Why would you want that game? :(

But yeah, there's only one emulator out there that "plays commercial games", and it only (barely) plays Halo.

WhatsHisFace said:
Why would you want that game? :(

But yeah, there's only one emulator out there that "plays commercial games", and it only (barely) plays Halo.

THAT'S NOT TRUE..........FOR $400, YOU CAN BUY THE BEST 'XBOX' EMULATOR THERE IS. ;)

THWIP* said:
THAT'S NOT TRUE..........FOR $400, YOU CAN BUY THE BEST 'XBOX' EMULATOR THERE IS. ;)
True. Man, I'm so glad I didn't sell my copy of Crimson Skies, since it's backwards compatible. Man, whoever sold their copy should buy it again for $5. :mad:

WhatsHisFace said:
True. Man, I'm so glad I didn't sell my copy of Crimson Skies, since it's backwards compatible. Man, whoever sold their copy should buy it again for $5. :mad:

I CAN'T FIND IT. :o

I WAS EXPECTING IT TO BE ONE OF THE NEW $9.99 PLATINUM CLASSICS, BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET. :confused:

WhatsHisFace said:
Why would you want that game? .
It was a fun little game for fans of the movies. It wasn't a huge, in depth rts, but that was part of it's appeal, for me anyway, even if it was a little bare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"