Is This Age of the "Plus Size" Model?

I remember some famous model talking in a interview about how these super skinny model girls were on laxatives and the backstage toilets of a fashion show were covered in poop. The poop was everywhere. It was really messed up.

I will never......ever be able to look at a toothpick model the same....ever...again

I am really happy that some of the people on the SHH are soo supportive of these "plus" size women.

Its a true testament to what people really want to see.

Keep in mind, people blame the fashion industry for the unrealistic body expectations, but that's an industry chiefly controlled by women and gay men, so who's oppressing who here?

Most straight guys I know would never say an average woman "isn't skinny enough" to date, I think you guys get a bum rap for stereotypes that are largely the fault of mean queens and women who despise other women.

Gay men are ruining the image of women for us straight guys. Maybe thats why the Republicans hate them soo much :whatever:

Gay men are ruining the image of women for us straight guys. Maybe thats why the Republicans hate them soo much :whatever:

Damnit, you've uncovered the real gay agenda! :cmad:

** grasps NickNitro's face in the Vulcan mind meld clutch while dramatic music swells in the background **

Forget all you know. Forget, forget, forget ...

Damnit, you've uncovered the real gay agenda! :cmad:

** grasps NickNitro's face in the Vulcan mind meld clutch while dramatic music swells in the background **

Forget all you know. Forget, forget, forget ...

LOL.....this made my Friday morning

Keep in mind, people blame the fashion industry for the unrealistic body expectations, but that's an industry chiefly controlled by women and gay men, so who's oppressing who here?

Most straight guys I know would never say an average woman "isn't skinny enough" to date, I think you guys get a bum rap for stereotypes that are largely the fault of mean queens and women who despise other women.
:applaud

I agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"