Issue With Loading Web Pages Completely After Upgrade to Windows 8.1

Perfect Cell

I wish you weren't so f***in' awkward, bud
Reaction score
Kind of a weird situation here. I was running Windows 8 for about a year, and never had any issue while web browsing. Websites loaded completely and promptly, and there was never a problem. But ever since I upgraded to Windows 8.1, I've had incredible difficulty while browsing the web. Pages will only load halfway, or they'll load jumbled with a bunch of broken code all over the place. And it doesn't happen on just certain websites, it basically happens everwhere I happen to browse. I often have to refresh about 3 or 4 times to load a page properly. I initially thought there was an issue with the browser itself, but I've tried Firefox, Chrome and Opera, and all suffer the same issue. While Googling the issue, I found that people had similar issues with Windows 8, but not 8.1, and I couldn't find a solution.

Solutions I've attempted have included resetting my modem, resetting my router, completely clearing all cache, cookies and other browsing data, flushing the DNS cache, and multiple re-installations of the browsers themselves. I'm currently using Chrome, but I'm going out of my mind. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"