It looks like Cormac McCarthy's ex-wife forgot to take her crazy pills.

WorthyStevens

Green Man
Reaction score
8 Questions About This News Story About Cormac McCarthy's Ex-Wife Pulling a Gun Out of Her Vagina During a Fight About Aliens

JANUARY 8--A domestic dispute over space aliens escalated Saturday morning when a lingerie-clad New Mexico woman allegedly pointed a silver handgun at her boyfriend, a weapon she retrieved from her vagina, where it had been placed while the accused was performing a sex act, police allege.
To make matters more strange, the arrested woman is the most recent ex-wife of Pulitzer Prize-winning novelist Cormac McCarthy, author of “The Road” and “No Country for Old Men.”

McCarthy’s boyfriend told investigators that following the argument McCarthy departed her Aventura Road residence. Upon returning to the home, he told deputies, McCarthy went into her bedroom and later emerged “wearing lingerie and a silver handgun in her vagina.” She then proceeded to “have inner course with the gun,” according to the court filing.

While using the gat as a sex toy, McCarthy reportedly asked her boyfriend, “Who is crazy, you or me?” The probable cause statement, drafted by Deputy Chris Zook, does not indicate whether McCarthy’s boyfriend dared to answer that query.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/holly...ut-of-her-vagina-during-a-fight-about-aliens 

The longest, best headline in the history of journalism.

I had to re-read that title several times before it sunk in what it was about.

I can imagine aliens coming to land on Earth at that moment, but then they're just like '**** it.'

“Who is crazy, you or me?”

I'm willing to bet everyone in that conversation should be locked up.

I hope this isn't an indicator as to how the rest of 2014 is going to go down. o_O

Ha! I actually know the person that wrote this article. She's a very clever former co-worker of mine.

Tell her she has a bright future. The demand for lengthy, vagina-and-gun-based banner headlines can only increase.

I hope this isn't an indicator as to how the rest of 2014 is going to go down. o_O

It is. Enjoy the ride, that's what I say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hames
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"