Jack-O-Lanterns

Captain Planet!

The Power Is Yours
Reaction score
It is a nice, sunny, 46 degree day, and over the hills and to the farm I must go. To the land of cows and milk, chickens and eggs, apples and pears, goats and goatiness, hay mazes I am too tall for, yet still get lost in, apple cider and apple cider doughnuts, and pea*****. What kind of farm has pea***** (is the word "cock" censored now?), you ask? Who cares?

But of course, the reason I am in the farm lands is to find 5 lopsided bundles of orange joy so me and my family can carve crude symbols and/or pictures into their faces. The most wondeful experience you'll ever have.

I know I am not alone on my quest for pumpkins, this afternoon before Halloween. And I am not alone on my quest to figure out what I am going to crave into them.

So, want to share your jack-o-lanterns with us (to show off your mad punkin carvin skills, yao)? Want to share past jack-o-lanterns with us? Go right ahead. Want to share/give us your ideas? Wonderful (Because we are uncreative leeches)!

It's Gut Scoopin' Time.

Last edited:
I carved up our Jack-O-Lantern last night. Turned out pretty good. I'll get some pics and up them later. :up:

jag

From the Halloween costume thread

It's the goddamn Bat o'latern!

n72601244_38442002_7278.jpg

:)

We had the kids do the carving and gut ripping out.....
for some reason my 6 year old started singing

"Pumpkin Guts........... to the rescue!!"

don't ask me what that's about, cause I have NO idea

I have to admit, I don't buy real pumpkins. I have those foam/plastic fake pumpkins you can get at Wal-Mart that you plug into a socket. I know, I know, I cheat but I've had these suckers for years with having to worry about discarding the yucky mess of a rotting Jack-O-Lantern.

I have to admit, I don't buy real pumpkins. I have those foam/plastic fake pumpkins you can get at Wal-Mart that you plug into a socket. I know, I know, I cheat but I've had these suckers for years with having to worry about discarding the yucky mess of a rotting Jack-O-Lantern.

LOL it only takes me 10 seconds to solve that problem....walk to garage door..open....garage door....open garbage can...drop pumpkin/s into garbage can......thee end.

Mine looked a lot nicer before, but I wasn't able to get a picture of it till today...and here is the outcome of a pumpkin sitting out for 4 days:

VGpumpkin.jpg

VGpumpkin2.jpg

This is the image I used for the stencil:

http://vgcats.com/news/Pumpkins3/leo3.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"