• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jack of All Trades - The Complete Series, On DVD this Summer!

GothicPowerMix1

Superhero
Reaction score
JackOfAllTrades_Complete.jpg

I remember this Show

:o

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5546

Gammy v.2 said:
Didn't this suck? :confused:

It was a guilty pleasure, something I gleefully watched because it had Bruce Campbell, a hot english chick, and nothing else was on. But you're right, it's not the kind of series I'd buy on DVD.

I know.
I mean, I like Bruce and Evil Dead as much as the next guy, but this whole "OMFG BRUCE CAMPBELL IS TEH GEEK KING!!! LOLOLOL!!11" just has too much "AICN fanboy" vibe :down

I kind of enjoyed the show. Bruce in the 1800s playing Zorro and fighting midgets. What's not to love?

this AND brisco county on dvd. I'm in heaven...

Gammy v.2 said:
I know.
I mean, I like Bruce and Evil Dead as much as the next guy, but this whole "OMFG BRUCE CAMPBELL IS TEH GEEK KING!!! LOLOLOL!!11" just has too much "AICN fanboy" vibe :down
you.....are.....dead......to..................me................

the expression on Campbell's face at the end of the theme song always killed me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"