Jan. 6: The Failed Insurrection of Donald Trump...

An American citizen inciting an insurrection against a foreign government leader...Ill wait while the DOJ and Biden does absolutely nothing. Canada would be wise to arrest these idiots at the border.

Enact sanctions against them for whatever it is worth. Proud Boys got designated terrorists in Canada.

Much like what happened in Michigan was a dry run for stealing the 2020 election with the January 6 attack, this could be how they try to steal the next elections so learn from it.

Some estimates of the number of convoy participants seem wildly optimistic. Former NHL all-star and Olympian Theo Fleury, who has been active in the COVID conspiracy movement for some time now, went on a popular Fox News show and said the group is expecting 50,000 trucks and 1.4 million people. (For the record, that’s about a half million more people than the entire population of Ottawa.)

Forbes - Armed Protesters Storm Michigan State House Over COVID-19 Lockdown (April 2020)

Last edited:
Why does Jackie say Canada only has 1 million citizens? The population is 38 million. Which by the way, I had no idea Canada was so unpopulated. I expected 100 million at least.

I honestly didn't know Twitter had been taking any actions against election misinformation.

As Magnar said, Twitter did barely anything.

"Attempt to overthrow the government in my name and I'll forgive you" is what he is saying.

He also called for protests last night if he gets indicted which is why he created the insurrection in the first place.

Last edited:
Twitter says it has quit taking action against lies about the 2020 election - CNNPolitics

'We give up after barely doing anything.'

Much like in 2020 when the company expected Biden to win they expect RepubliQans to win in 2022 and are kissing up to them in advance.

I honestly didn't know Twitter had been taking any actions against election misinformation.

As Magnar said, Twitter did barely anything.
Their action against 2020 Election misinformation was basically the equivalent of slapping a "Parental Advisory: Explicit Content" label on a CD.

It's whoever is convienent for the narrative that attacked/"protested" Jan 6th.

They'll engage in their mental gymnastics and pretzel logic con games for why the insurrectionists must be pardoned while they falsely blame the FBI and Antifa while preparing for their next illegal or violent outburst for Trump.

----------------

Last edited:

That’s what happens when a political Charles Manson arrives on the scene and has a vile base of support.

StochasticTerrorism-withTrumpphoto.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"