Jan. 6: The Failed Insurrection of Donald Trump...

And I thought this was a joke.....

If this is really for real.....and I'm having a hard time believing it's not a joke....

It reminds me of the movie "A Christmas Story" when Ralphie gets his Little Orphan Annie decoder ring so he can get his important, secret message.......Be sure to drink your Ovaltine. :funny::funny::funny:

Aw, man.....it was a crummy commercial. Can you even imagine how overinflated someone's ego needs to be in order to think of this as a major announcement? It's really rather embarrassing. Him and Jerry Jones ought to form a secret club. SMH.

Give us all a minute to recover from the shock caused by the report that Guiliani was likely engaged in misconduct.

When "news" meets "common knowledge". :funny:

waynesworld-way.gif

Politico - Jan. 6 panel to vote on urging DOJ to prosecute Trump on at least three criminal charges
The report that the select panel is expected to consider on Monday afternoon reflects some recommendations from a subcommittee that evaluated potential referrals.

Among the charges that subcommittee proposes for Trump: 18 U.S.C. 2383, insurrection; 18 U.S.C. 1512(c), obstruction of an official proceeding; and 18 U.S.C. 371, conspiracy to defraud the United States government.

§2383. Rebellion or insurrection
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Independent or third party candidacy is still calling out for you Trump.

It would take a while to get a conviction before January 2025, considering how long DoJ has drawn this all out + Trump always getting legal delays as his legal strategy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"