Jan. 6: The Failed Insurrection of Donald Trump...

In normal times just being indicted would cost you votes. Now? It just raises your popularity. I wish one of the trials would be complete by November, but Trump seems to be winning the delay game. :( Trump deserves more than just being broke, he needs to be in jail.
I "think" there's a good chance that the Bragg case is concluded before November and I can see other cases being ongoing at that time. The DoJ seems to have screwed up by delaying all of this. I get sick of Dems trying to be "fair" by appointing repubs to investigate and giving every edge possible by not providing documents or pursuing cases promptly. It doesn't happen when the GOP is in office.

I "think" there's a good chance that the Bragg case is concluded before November and I can see other cases being ongoing at that time. The DoJ seems to have screwed up by delaying all of this. I get sick of Dems trying to be "fair" by appointing repubs to investigate and giving every edge possible by not providing documents or pursuing cases promptly. It doesn't happen when the GOP is in office.
Certainly regular shmoes like us wouldn't get the breaks Trump has gotten either. We'd be in jail awaiting trial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"