• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jcastro´s art

J

jcastro

Following the MarvelMovies´s idea, here I´m gonna put all my work.

The first is this Hellboy :hellboy: ...

hellboy_jaimecastro.jpg

Hope you liked it :batman:

Great pic!!! , Only prob hes a little to human looking in the face :hellboy:

I like everything but the short-shorts. They work on Abe, but not for Hellboy. I guess I've always seen Red as a fatigue-pants kinda guy.

Kazuya might be right about the chin, though.

I agree with Kazuya. If you look at Hellboy carefully he has a small, short nose, big eyebrow muscles, long upper lip, and a big chin. He kinda looks like a gorilla with smaller nostrils.

Oniwago, Hellboy wears shorts in the comics all the time.

Oniwago 18 said:
I like everything but the short-shorts. They work on Abe, but not for Hellboy. I guess I've always seen Red as a fatigue-pants kinda guy.

Kazuya might be right about the chin, though.

Yeah, I like the idea of greenish cargo-like pants (to go with the jacket) and a black tank-top under.

Thanks a lot for your C&C.

I agree with yours complains about the head, I dont liked too.

Now, this is a Rorschach I made in photoshop...

rorschach.jpg

C&C...:batman:

Pd: I have a wallpaper of this pic if someone has interest.

Im diggin Hellboy a lot, but the shorts do kinda toss my perspective off.

Welcome to the Hype!:hyper:

That Rorschach is excellent! If I had to find something wrong with it the only thing I could say is maybe he's a little too muscular.

Awesome work,

Love the mood of the Rorschach

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"