Jean Smart in Hacks on HBO Max

Ming-Na Wen and Margaret Cho too! Plus the scary drug dealer from Euphoria season 2. This show is only going to get better.

Given the basis of the series is women in stand-up, I’d be shocked if Margaret Cho isn’t playing herself.

I’m so pumped I can even forgive them for trying to steal that song from LOST.

Last edited:
First two episodes are up. Didn’t realize we were so close.

This new strategy of releasing two episodes at a time is bittersweet. While I love getting double doses of Hacks, Flight Attendant, etc., it feels like the season is over before you know it.

That aside, I absolutely loved this season. Jean and Hannah are so great together and I really enjoy the rest of the cast. Also, Ming-Na Wen needs to come back next season. In that dress. She’s fantastic in this show.

Gotta admit, I wasn’t a fan of the second season, but hopefully the third season is an improvement.

Can Ming Na Wen get her own spinoff show?

Yeah looks like streamers are adopting the Disney+ release strategy for their content now.

Excellent. Zaslav will probably cancel it immediately afterwards but at least we’re getting another season, lol.

I’m a little surprised to find out they weren’t regulars already. They were both in practically every episode, it felt like.

Ohhhhh Christina Hendricks?! My God this show just keeps getting sexier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"