Jean Smart in Hacks on HBO Max

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
It’s so ****ing hard when these shows don’t have a title yet. Anyway...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jean-smart-star-hbo-max-dark-comedy-series-mike-schur-broad-city-trio-1293419

The comedy, which will explore the dark mentorship that forms between a Las Vegas diva (Smart) and an entitled, outcast 25-year-old, was picked up to pilot in January. The series order arrives as networks and streamers alike are stocking up on scripts that can be completed remotely during the near-industrywide production shutdown so that they're ready to begin filming once it's considered safe to resume work.
I liked her well enough before, but after Watchmen, I’m a full-fledged Jean Smart stan.

First two episodes up now. Only one episode in, but it’s off to a good start.

Kaitlin Olson playing the theme from Jurassic Park on the piano for a roomful of guests? Iconic.

Hacks has been fantastic. Glad to hear another season in coming.

Also Deborah commandeering
Ava’s father’s memorial
was pretty great.

Yeah I’ve been loving this show. The birthday party/dinner was a mess lol.

Just finished the season and I was hesitant after episode one, but glad to see the show stuck the landing. But I just need to add
Damn Marcus and Ava and their semi-backstabbing ways. I get it she's difficult, but damn. Kayla is seriously a mess. Did love when Deborah salvaged that funeral. Hate Ava's mother.

I hadn't heard about this until the Emmy nominations came out. I may give it a watch because of it.

So I finally gave this a watch....loved it and cannot wait for season two.

:yay:

Hmm. Idk. Looks like his tweet is still up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"