Jesse comments on stuff coming later this year.

Jesse said all facts will be revealed at SDCC. So we gotta wait!

I'm looking forward to hasbro making every vague and background character that ever appeared in any comic.

CaptainStacy said:
Yes indeed. Fin fang would rock on my shelf!

Has hasbro made any comments yet on what will be in their first wave, and when we can expect i?
i suspect stuff will be announced next month at comic-con... i dont see them waiting for toy fair 07 to announce there first wave... because that would mean several months without figures.... so i expect comic-con they will show there first wave of things..

Saint553 said:
Jesse said all facts will be revealed at SDCC. So we gotta wait!

I'm looking forward to hasbro making every vague and background character that ever appeared in any comic.
thats if they do it... lol one must remember star wars figures are cheaper due to the size...

Saint553 said:
Are you going to that, Spideyboy?
i might be.. missed last years.. depends on tickets and how much money i have at the time

Save up. We need pictures! The hype needs a correspondent!

Saint553 said:
Save up. We need pictures! The hype needs a correspondent!
lol maybe.. id like to if i can.. but its also 2 hrs away.. and i got school

its not like you guys wont get pic ne way

But we want pictures taken that we want. Multiple pictures. You'd go there as a reporter. Ask questions! Take pictures! Write stuff down! And 2 hours is worth it.

Saint553 said:
But we want pictures taken that we want. Multiple pictures. You'd go there as a reporter. Ask questions! Take pictures! Write stuff down! And 2 hours is worth it.
depends.. but we will see

CaptainStacy said:
Has hasbro made any comments yet on what will be in their first wave, and when we can expect i?

Nothing yet. I'm sure we'll know more in the coming months.
ps it's cool that your namesake finally made it into a Spider-Man film. :up:

I know! Im tickled to death! Maybe we'll get a Captain Stacy figure next year, lol.

I swear someone said he hinted at one or two X3 figures slipped into ML....

just rumors... i really dont see them putting out X3 figs 9 months after the movie came out

How much are tickets

I'll chip in for tix for Spideyboy. to go

If we all toss in $10 that should be enough to cover expenses and even pay the poor lad for his troubles.

I hope Jesse comes back and Answers some of Saint's questions

So if it weren't for Costs we would have gotten a Hercules in the WM wave. Along with HOM Iron Man and HOM Hulk.
Stupid Costs

I am confused though.....Avi Arad said that Toy Biz will still do the designing and planning for Marvel toys and Hasbro will just do the manufacturing and Shipping. Jesse said he about summed it up.

But Jesse also says stuff like we passed the plans along to Hasbro.....I don't think Toy Biz is gonna have anything to do with it. If TB was still in charge then i think we would see a Quin Jet Dammit.

Roughneck said:
How much are tickets

I'll chip in for tix for Spideyboy. to go

If we all toss in $10 that should be enough to cover expenses and even pay the poor lad for his troubles.
aww thats incredibly sweet rough.. cuz lol it cost me $50 to fill up my gas tank! :( lol what are the dates though? cuz i might have class thats the big issue

More shipments of the Giant-Man Series? I so very much need that. I've only ever seen Sabretooth, Thor, and Ant-Man on the shelves. I need another shot.

spideyboy_1111 said:
thats if they do it... lol one must remember star wars figures are cheaper due to the size...
they said the scale is still staying the same as ML

HCpride said:
they said the scale is still staying the same as ML
i know that... lol wasnt talking about that.. was talking about how hasbro makes every star wars character even shown for 1/800th of a second on film, i dont expect us to get the same treatment with Marvel figs.. why? because the scale is much larger and there more costly to make. not to mention star wars figs have been doing that for over 20 years now so it nostalgia sake.. if anything it would be gifts sets, exclusives or one misc random character per wave.. though i really want MJ, Gwen and Aunt may over any figure....

But what is the news on the animated FF line?!

I'm seeing contradictions between jesse's comments and avi's comments.. avi says Toybiz is very much so still doing the designs.. but jesse says that isnt the case....

w

t

f

is going on...

I hope someone here can go to the SDCC because I need someone to buy me the SDCC Exclusive Street Fighter: Gouken figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"