Jesse comments on stuff coming later this year.

welp.. i might be going now.. turns out a group of friends are going.. but depends what day/s we go and school

If you do go would you be able to score me the SDCC exclusive Street Fighter Gouken?? I have a MOC AOA Wolvie variant ready for you to say yes.

:D

Thats fine. Do you need the stat card & comic?? Or just the figure and the Giant Man hand?? Because I can ship it in the morning.

just the figure and the hand... hell id even take just the hand! haha but ya id gladly take that.. comic con isnt till the end of july.. i plan on going but if something goes wrong let me know and ill figure out a way to repay you

Thats fine. We'll just keep tabs on this as an IOU. I'll send out the AOA Wolvie variant and his Giant Man piece in the morning. I'll send it to you in LA, it should make it there by Friday.

FEAR THE BAT said:
Thats fine. We'll just keep tabs on this as an IOU. I'll send out the AOA Wolvie variant and his Giant Man piece in the morning. I'll send it to you in LA, it should make it there by Friday.
awsome, sounds good :)

No problem, glad to help. Just don't leave me hanging bro. And I don't mean just the SDCC Gouken. I'm talking something in return period. Just don't need my trust being taken advantage of like that lowlife The Lumberjack did.

FEAR THE BAT said:
No problem, glad to help. Just don't leave me hanging bro. And I don't mean just the SDCC Gouken. I'm talking something in return period. Just don't need my trust being taken advantage of like that lowlife The Lumberjack did.
trust me... last thing i wanna be is austrocized from here lol soo ya if CC doesnt work out ill find either somethin to trade or send ya money

Cool. Just glad we see eye to eye on this. But seriously, I'm gonna need that Gouken. I'll send you money for shipping too since from what I hear he'll be about $20. That may be a lie, he may be $15 like most single packed Street Fighter figures are. We'll see though.

Also, just so you know, there's going to be two versions. I'll get you more info on that within theweek just in case. The reason being is because I think the two different versions will be sold at different booths.

But Is The Animated Ff Line On Or Off?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"