JLA movie's team members: Who are you looking forward to seeing on screen most?

KELLEL

Civilian
Reaction score
Personally, while I'm looking forward to seeing ALL the members, I'm looking forward to seeing the Flash/Barry Allen the most. We've seen Superman in a movie, seen Batman in a movie, I'm not a real big Aquaman fan, WW could be interesting, but for me it's the Flash, then Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter. If it were Hal Jordan, I'd want to see him most as GL, but since they're using John Stewart as GL, and that's OK, GL takes a back seat to the Flash for me. The MM is gonna be awesome to see. I'd love to see them all, but the Flash/Barry Allen has got me ecstatic. He'll no doubt deliver some of the more comedic moments in the film.

I can see this scene now: JLA meeting taking place, all the members are there except for the Flash/Barry Allen, who is late for EVERYTHING (like in the comics). Flash finally shows up, says "Sorry for the wait....again". GL/John Stewart says "Barry, how is it the fastest man alive is late for everything?" Flash says "Maybe everyone else is just early?".

Hilarious.

Who are you guys looking forward to seeing most in the JLA movie?

I want to see Wondie as long as they don't mess up her costume.

I voted flash i would love to see what they can do with him visually with todays effects and would love to see a better suit and see how much better it could be then that 90s live action flash show.

Aquaman without a doubt.

Wonder Woman. She's biggest of them who haven't got a movie.

I voted flash i would love to see what they can do with him visually with todays effects and would love to see a better suit and see how much better it could be then that 90s live action flash show.

Exactly, bro. :word:

I chose WW but would really like to "see" how they translate MM.

Aquaman without a doubt.
Dito. But i'm equally looking forward to see GL, WW, the League as a whole and Superman & Batman interacting with them. JL would unite just so many things i wanted to see for such a long time... :yay:

I really am looking forward to all the heroes that we haven't seen yet. It will be great to see someone other than Batman and Superman. However, I am most looking forward to seeing Aquaman. That's one reason I really want to see this movie, as I know I will never have the opportunity to see him outside of a JLA movie. The possibility of an Aquaman solo movie are next to none.

I really am looking forward to all the heroes that we haven't seen yet. It will be great to see someone other than Batman and Superman. However, I am most looking forward to seeing Aquaman. That's one reason I really want to see this movie, as I know I will never have the opportunity to see him outside of a JLA movie. The possibility of an Aquaman solo movie are next to none.

Ha! I was wondering why all you guys kept saying you wanted to see Aquaman most. NOW I get it. :woot:

Yeah, that and cause he acutally is a very cool character with tons of potential, who will hopefully loose his joke image after this movie.

Yeah, that and cause he acutally is a very cool character with tons of potential, who will hopefully loose his joke image after this movie.

Good points there, it'd be great if he were made cool by this movie.

He does police the other 3/4ths of the world, you know.

Looking forward to Martian Manhunter more than him tho....:word:

Manhunter. He's the only one of the bunch that has no chance of getting his own movie. I just hope they don't screw him up.

Good points there, it'd be great if he were made cool by this movie.

He does police the other 3/4ths of the world, you know.
Santiago Cabrera's comments made me really excited about Aquaman and of course Miller's vision for the whole League. Everything we've heard so far about Miller's approach for those characters, which admittedly isn't much, sounded really promising to me.

Santiago Cabrera's comments made me really excited about Aquaman and of course Miller's vision for the whole League. Everything we've heard so far about Miller's approach for those characters, which admittedly isn't much, sounded really promising to me.

Really? What did he say? And where can i read it? please, PLEASE tell me, I'm dying for some more JLA movie info....

I can't believe nobody's chosen Superman yet lol....

I wonder who TF chose batman, as if he doesn't get enough facetime lol.

Damn....nobody's picked Superman yet.

He'd be my fourth choice.

Flash

GL

Martian Manhunter

Superman

Batman

Aquaman

WW

Really? What did he say? And where can i read it? please, PLEASE tell me, I'm dying for some more JLA movie info....
Like i said, not really much, just that the reason that he wants to do this movie is Millers great vision of it, how awesome the world Miller wants to create around this characters is and stuff like that. So nothing really on what this vision looks like, but still sounded exiting to me. Another thing was some guy from WETA, who said that they're doing the costumes and that Miller's vision would be much more than just a Superheromovie. And then there was Miller himself how said the League would be related to the ancient greek gods. All this statements just make me think that he knows what these characters are and how he should use them, not just as a bunch heroes with superpowers who save people, but as reflection of what they are in our culture and i always thought that's very close to what the myths of the greek gods were in the past.

Btw, i think the reason why people are more excited to see the other heroes is simply that they've never seen them on big screen before, while Superman (and Batman) have appeared in movies many times.

Superman and Batman. The others are just a bonus, I'm in this for the big two. :)

Like i said, not really much, just that the reason that he wants to do this movie is Millers great vision of it, how awesome the world Miller wants to create around this characters is and stuff like that. So nothing really on what this vision looks like, but still sounded exiting to me. Another thing was some guy from WETA, who said that they're doing the costumes and that Miller's vision would be much more than just a Superheromovie. And then there was Miller himself how said the League would be related to the ancient greek gods. All this statements just make me think that he knows what these characters are and how he should use them, not just as a bunch heroes with superpowers who save people, but as reflection of what they are in our culture and i always thought that's very close to what the myths of the greek gods were in the past.

Btw, i think the reason why people are more excited to see the other heroes is simply that they've never seen them on big screen before, while Superman (and Batman) have appeared in movies many times.

Sweet. did he confirm he was Aquaman?

I don't think the League should be REALATED to the Greek gods or a "reincarnation" of them, but if what he means is that he'll be focusing on the characters as INDIVIDUALS who are LARGER THAN LIFE, with AWESOME POWERS that can each carry their own movie, as opposed to a down to earth, mediocre, "real world" type team that wears matching costumes that's "just like YOU and ME" (not that I can't relate to the JLA in some way) like the X-Men and Fantastic 4, then I'm all for that and the man's definitely on to something. Go Miller. :word:

And someone picked Superman! YAY! Go Supes! :woot:

I really want to see aquaman. For anyone who say aquaman isn't cool clearly doesn't have enough brain cells to get passed bad comedian jokes and a dumb cartoon. If you think protecting 75% of the world isn't a big deal you have serious problems. The man has been able to juggle roles such as hero, king, and ambassador, aswell as a humanitarian (Sub Diego).

He has fought members of the JLA and held his own, used his telepathy against the likes of white martian and despero, and even took on Triton and Neptune. And there can be an aquaman movie. If Kevin Costner can do water world & Pirates of the Caribbean can be made, then aquaman can have his own movie.

I really want to see aquaman. For anyone who say aquaman isn't cool clearly doesn't have enough brain cells to get passed bad comedian jokes and a dumb cartoon. If you think protecting 75% of the world isn't a big deal you have serious problems. The man has been able to juggle roles such as hero, king, and ambassador, aswell as a humanitarian (Sub Diego).

He has fought members of the JLA and held his own, used his telepathy against the likes of white martian and despero, and even took on Triton and Neptune. And there can be an aquaman movie. If Kevin Costner can do water world & Pirates of the Caribbean can be made, then aquaman can have his own movie.

Right on, bro. they make all those movies that, IMO, SUCK, there is no reason why Aquaman can't get a movie. hell, even frikkin' Ghost Rider and Elektra and Catwoman got movies!!! :cmad::cmad:

If ****ty characters like them get movies, then Aquaman is overqualified for a film.

Yeah, you can find the report (and the translation) in the Casting Call thread.

I don't think "related" was meant literally.

haha. Right.

And thanks, i'll look for that report.

....could you make things easier and post a link?

that's nice that he too confirmed he was Aquaman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"