Joker Busted!

Reaction score
Meet Spencer Taylor. The Michigan man, 20, was arrested early yesterday morning for allegedly trying to steal Batman posters and other collectibles from a theater showing "The Dark Knight." As can be seen in the below mug shot, Taylor went to the Three Rivers Cinema multiplex in costume as the Joker. According to cops, he was charged with larceny and malicious destruction of property, and had to pose for booking photos in and out of character.

There's a mugshot of him with & without his Joker makeup on when you click the link.:o

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0728082joker1.html

wasnt there a batman and robin couple arrested not too far back as well?

He could have at least cut up his face abit, realism people!!!

:lmao: Aw God, that is beyond hilarious!!!
...but he should have grinned in the first mug shot with his joker paint. Could have been a classic.

Why does it say 'allegedly' ? Didn't he get caught doing it? So, its not like we're not sure if he did or not, lol.

'Had to pose in and out of character'

Lolol

Why does it say 'allegedly' ? Didn't he get caught doing it? So, its not like we're not sure if he did or not, lol.

'Had to pose in and out of character'

Lolol

Because you're innocent until proven guilty.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Oh man!Just imagine if they threw that kid in with some other prisoners with that make up on.
I dont think he would've been smiling for long.
Man.Some people are so stupid. Thats funny.

''Nothing in his pockets but playboys and gum''

I've seen this story posted in six different threads in the Batboards.

i wonder if he was on the boards at all

Nolan has really given us all a symbol we can aspire to. So deep.

Also, if the best the kid could do was steal posters, **** him. He couldn't go on a killing spree? Rape a few people and then murder them? I mean, that would be respectable. At least then he wouldn't be some candy ass poser.:o

it's necessary that this happen this way the Joker's pubic image can rise and make a profound impact upon the whole of society...

I was expecting this. I don't know why, but it just seemed inevitable.

Sweet, now I have an arch-villain after I complete my new Bat Costume. :D

hmm... didnt think of that one. i was planning on heisting some posters from the theater too, but like at 3 am and not dressed in bright purple with white face paint. that doesnt blend in too well with dark shadows.

Why so ridiculous? :o

*Still thinks Joker fans and make-up are never a good mix*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"