The Dark Knight Jordon Commons IMAX, Sandy, UT - kickingandscreening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to it too late and UT was the ONLY palce left and so I figured I hurry up and click it and think it through later. Now that I tryed to work things out it's still not workable for me.

Wow...not trying to be a jerk NoLongerSerious, but that is a good way to make a lot of people angry. I'm sure that there are a lot of fans that want to go to this show that live close to Sandy (I got tix and I live in Idaho, I'm looking at a 5 hour drive.) I understand where your coming from, but unless they give extra seats away at the show there may be a lot of angry fans!

Got to it too late and UT was the ONLY palce left and so I figured I hurry up and click it and think it through later. Now that I tryed to work things out it's still not workable for me.

Yeah man that's not cool. You freaking live in Maryland..... nuff said. Unfortunately there are gonna be more scenarios like this where people just wanted to get tickets knowing they were never gonna be able to attend due to it being so far away. It's too bad, selfish really.

I've got ticket 156, I'm driving down from Boise tomorrow, leaving around 2 or 3. Save me a seat, I'll be there a couple of hours early! 5 hour drive!!!! Plus I'll be wearing my official SHH nametag!

I'm going as well! I'll be wearing my "Why So Serious?" shirt and a purple arm band in honor of Heath.

I'll also be bringing my CFB stuff and my CFB Batman mask from the Dominos part of the viral. I may be selling the mask, I don't want to but I need to fund my trip down!

ANybody have a guest pass i could use? If so pm me and ill go save a spot in line, i live an hour away so i could get there soonish

Who's going to take video & or pics of tonight? You can always stash the camera back in your car before you go in! PM me ASAP! Thanks...

I would love to get some of them if anybody does, im not able to make it but i would love to see what it was like....

What a great night. I hope everyone had a good time. I forgot my SHH name tag but I was the only one with the Batman CFB mask. Where are you going for the midnight showing?

I wish i could have made it to the showing last night but my girlfriend was sick so i had to stay home and make sure she was ok, but were going to the midnight show on thursday, I CANT WAIT!

I was the guy in the shirt that said "GOON" in green letters across the front. My favorite moment (other than the entire movie) was when I yelled out "I believe in Harvey Dent!" thinking I could get some chanting or something going. The ENTIRE theater went silent and no one seemed to know what I was talking about (strangely enough). I'd swear that even the music turned off at the same time. I thought it was hilarious.

I was the guy in the shirt that said "GOON" in green letters across the front. My favorite moment (other than the entire movie) was when I yelled out "I believe in Harvey Dent!" thinking I could get some chanting or something going. The ENTIRE theater went silent and no one seemed to know what I was talking about (strangely enough). I'd swear that even the music turned off at the same time. I thought it was hilarious.

That was awesome. The music did turn off. The only thing it started was some guy in front of me saying "I belive in Cricket."

I'll also be bringing my CFB stuff and my CFB Batman mask from the Dominos part of the viral. I may be selling the mask, I don't want to but I need to fund my trip down!

I didn't see you or your mask. I was hoping to see if someone else had a Dominos CFB mask there besides me.

I didn't see you or your mask. I was hoping to see if someone else had a Dominos CFB mask there besides me.

I brought it in, but I got flak from one of the rent a cops so I had to put it back in my car :( The movie was awesome though! I had my ticket printed out along with my SHH nametag, I had them on a lanyard. I also wore my CFB button. When Closeyoureyes yelled "I believe in Harvey Dent" I yelled "I believe in Harvey Dent too."

Awesome time, I had never been to that theater before! I drove 5 hours to see the film, and after it was done I hopped back in my car and drove 5 hours back home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"