July 2nd showings!

Conebone69

The Legend Ends
Reaction score
Is anyone elses theather start showing Transformers on July 2nd? Becuase mine is and I just ordered tickets

I'll most likely go on July 3rd. Any attempt to get a ticket to a July 2nd showing will mostly likely end up with me getting trampled by rabid fans.

got my tickets today!! wooohooo!

Got them... going digital. :up:

Crystal clear high definition images.

Got my tickets on Saturday of last week ...
There was a line up for the, too !
After that day though I called and they told me they had all sold out !
I bought 5 baabayyyy haha =)

i have paid every bill known to man, and if I have 8 bucks left, and no gasoline I will WALK to the theater.

I have zero bucks left, but it doesn't open here until the 27th. :word:

I'll be seeing it on my birthday, the 7th. It's going to be a long wait! :(

I also am going on Monday.........and at 8:00:woot: (for once Arizona has something to look forward to). Is it me or are movies being premired on Tuesdays instead of Fridays?:huh:

According to movie phone, they're opening it at my nearest theater at 8pm July 2

Can't see it on Tuesday, but I'm going to see an early noon showing of TF with my wife and in-laws.

It's gonna be the best movie of the summer for me, I think.

Thinking about going Monday, but I can save $3.00 if I go on Tuesday morning.

I ordered mine on like June 19th, and went to get my tickets the next day...

Going tomorrow night at 8pm; but what's weird is I found out the theatre I'm going to, they have showings for Transformers at 11:45am, but I can't change my tickets cause I have to work during the day.

A-ha, I've seen it twice now :p

Dude, it's Transformers. Sell a kidney.

He might even have enough left for gas to the theatre!

I got my tickets a week and a half ago on Fandango...
I'll probably have to watch one of those annoying paperbag commercials before the movie starts...

got my Starscream shirt, my special someone, my G1 fan friend, my Non-fan friends, and my Ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"