Revenge of the Fallen Who has their tickets already?

Got mine a few days ago, midnight in IMAX. They sold out later that night :funny:

Edit: Figs, nooooooo!!!! :hehe: :csad:

he didn't.... he was trying to buy the tickets yesterday, not trying to buy tickets FOR yesterday

Least, thats how i read his post.

Yup, you got it.I was trying to buy them yesterday(well now that would be two days ago).

Anyone know of any theaters having round the clock showings of Transformers 2 in their towns? Two theaters in my hometown are showing round the clock showings..

I've got my ticket for 00:01 AM this friday... I paid for both of my brothers to come with as well.

Sadly it's just a bog standard screen..... no Imax for me:csad:

Same here. only 21 hours to go :D

got mine for thursday morning, imax baby :up:

12:01am Wednesday.

I'm not going to fake excitement. It's when my friends wanted to go.

Just bought mine. Had to wait for the g/f so I'll be seeing it at 11:00 on Friday. I'll be avoiding all of you from Wed-Fri :D

My friends and I bought tickets yesterday for a double showing. First we'll be watching Transformers 1 again and then Revenge of the Fallen. I can feel my ash hurting already.

My friends and I bought tickets yesterday for a double showing. First we'll be watching Transformers 1 again and then Revenge of the Fallen. I can feel my ash hurting already.

I'm gonna leave that one alone.

My friend got us tickets for the midnight showing Tuesday night. Said she wanted tickets for IMAX, but they said it sold out a looonng time ago. Duh. :o

Anyone mind telling me how much a IMAX ticket cost in general?

We could've gotten IMAX tickets from a friend. But we passed when we found out that we had to watch the Movie in german. Maybe later, first I need to watch the original version.

I just bought a ticket for my older brother because he drove down for Father's Day, but since the IMAX screen was sold out he'll have to settle for standard :hehe:

Bought 4 IMAX tickets off Fandango.com almost 2 1/2 weeks ago for Edwards Theatre Houston.

$14.50 each and it's for the Friday 6/26 at 7pm. Same buddies I saw the first one with so we are pumped up for the second.

Just got 2 tickets for 12:04. The 12:01 and 12:02 showings were already sold out.

7PM Wed. IMAX - Got 4 tickets a week ago...it was the first showing at my IMAX to sell out next to the Midnite showing tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"