July 2nd showings!

I saw the film sunday, and for the 2'nd time tonight!!! The movie is absolutely badass! Never ever have I seen a movie with practickly no plot, that was so ****ing awesome!!! No kidding!

I remember some saying, when I compared it to ID4, that they hoped TF would be a more clever movie than ID4. They would like to be challenged to actually THINK during Transformers.... Guys, you wont need to think at all! This is NOT a movie of thinking, in any way! Just sit back and enjoy the ride!!! It's weird to describe the feeling of seeing it, and why it still holds up strong, even though it lacks plot, BIG-TIME!... It just holds!

The action is unlike anything you've ever seen!!!... The robots looks photo-real; it's freaken scary!!!

It seriously needs a 2'nd viewing, because it's hard to take it all in with the 1'st viewing! There's just so freaken much!!!

I wont say any more!... I can understand that it's hard for you who hasn't seen it yet, to cope what the hell people mean when saying that it ****ing rocks when there's no real plot or anything!!! I too, was frustrated by this comment... but than I saw the film, and I GOT IT!!! Trust me guys, this movie is just plain badass! You wont get it, until you see it!...

ps: this is completely true! What is seen in the tv-spots/trailers is NOTHING compared to what you'll see in the film it self!!! NOTHING!!!

I'm honestly curious as to what such folks think the word plot is defined as...

LAST THREE GOING TO SEE (((TRANSFORMERS))) FINSH'ED FOR TODAY BACK LATER HAV FUN HERE GUY AND ENJOY THE MOVIE AUTOBOT'S TRANSFORM AND ROLL-OUT....
this-is-my-friend.gif
MEGA-FOXXX.gif
MEGA-MAD.gif

My local theater is showing it at midnight for employees only and the first showing is at 11 am. I'll be there.

I saw the film sunday, and for the 2'nd time tonight!!! The movie is absolutely badass! Never ever have I seen a movie with practickly no plot, that was so ****ing awesome!!! No kidding!

I remember some saying, when I compared it to ID4, that they hoped TF would be a more clever movie than ID4. They would like to be challenged to actually THINK during Transformers.... Guys, you wont need to think at all! This is NOT a movie of thinking, in any way! Just sit back and enjoy the ride!!! It's weird to describe the feeling of seeing it, and why it still holds up strong, even though it lacks plot, BIG-TIME!... It just holds!

The action is unlike anything you've ever seen!!!... The robots looks photo-real; it's freaken scary!!!

It seriously needs a 2'nd viewing, because it's hard to take it all in with the 1'st viewing! There's just so freaken much!!!

I wont say any more!... I can understand that it's hard for you who hasn't seen it yet, to cope what the hell people mean when saying that it ****ing rocks when there's no real plot or anything!!! I too, was frustrated by this comment... but than I saw the film, and I GOT IT!!! Trust me guys, this movie is just plain badass! You wont get it, until you see it!...

ps: this is completely true! What is seen in the tv-spots/trailers is NOTHING compared to what you'll see in the film it self!!! NOTHING!!!

I bought the movie adaptation comics and there was definitely a plot in those books. It's a simplistic plot but, it works. It's not confusing like POTC3 or the Matrix Reloaded. Sometimes less is better.

I bought the movie adaptation comics and there was definitely a plot in those books. It's a simplistic plot but, it works. It's not confusing like POTC3 or the Matrix Reloaded. Sometimes less is better.

I'm planning on picking that up tomorrow IMMEDIATELY after my showing lets out. :up:

such a good movie. I was 7 years old again. prime was just as good as ever. 2 and a half of the best hours i have ever spent in a theater

I can't wait to see it. I haven't been this pumped for a movie since Batman Begins.

I've got tickets for 6:00 p.m. tomorrow, and you couldn't put me to sleep with a baseball bat tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"