* you may vote for your own entry
* voting is open to all hype members

Entries are posted below.

Any question PM Excelsior!

GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE...
(Sept/Oct contest is up!)

:hyper:

Where are the entries???

I just went through the entry thread and just flipped back to vote...

It only let me vote for 1 NOT 3 :huh:

Just give it to ****** & move on :hehe::oldrazz:

Last edited:
What is it with these type of idiot comments from people that didn't even enter.

Sorry KAD,
"Voting open to all hypesters"
& guessing you wouldn't be upset if i'd said vote for *** & move on :woot:

Please feel free to report this & me & i'll refrain from taking part in this community stuff.
(Great attitude by the way):oldrazz:

What is it with these type of idiot comments from people that didn't even enter.

What does it matter if they entered or not? I thought you enter these for fun.
Chill out man.

On a side note, maybe we could make a voting announcement when the entries are up. Once the deadline for entries hit there is always a lag time for voting. On top of that there is only 2 days the poll is open. That way more people could have a chance to vote.
Of course I don't even know how many of the hypesters even care to do so.

Anyways, It was cool to see so many versions from everyone. Good stuff everyone.

I was to enter but I procrastinated too much. I finished a shabby one and put it up in DA and everything, then I started a second one and never finished that. But it was awesome... or at least the concept was.

Hey Gang,
I did post the entries here in the thread - but it was 2am and my computer took a hit and wiped out the posts - so I gave up and went to bed!

On another note, if you guys cant get along and post decently - In the future I will lock the thread from comments all together!

Contests voting has ALWAYS been open to all HYPE members whether they entered or not!

Multiple vote: you vote for your favs at the same time - you cant vote once and come back...

I'll see if I can get the entries up again (be aware I may delete comments in this thread)

Sorry EXCELSIOR

Didn't realise it was multiple votes at first.
& If i've done Anything wrong i'll accept my punishment :bow:, just defending my vote.
didn't think i was breaking rules :csad:

Hey Gang,
I did post the entries here in the thread - but it was 2am and my computer took a hit and wiped out the posts - so I gave up and went to bed!

On another note, if you guys cant get along and post decently - In the future I will lock the thread from comments all together!

Contests voting has ALWAYS been open to all HYPE members whether they entered or not!

Multiple vote: you vote for your favs at the same time - you cant vote once and come back...

I'll see if I can get the entries up again (be aware I may delete comments in this thread)

I'm not saying posters without entries shouldn't comment

I am saying that nobody should declare a winner in their opinion or not until voting is over.

Sorry EXCELSIOR

Didn't realise it was multiple votes at first.
& If i've done Anything wrong i'll accept my punishment :bow:, just defending my vote.
didn't think i was breaking rules :csad:

Montage I am not knocking your vote I voted for Wobbly as well I just take cause with you declaring a winner.

Oh come on KAD ... Chill

voting = democracy = freedom of speech & opinion
And i mentioned NO names ,just six * could be a couple of entrants.
(also had laughter smilies indicating a joke)

& for that i'm an idiot ?
Don't worry bout it i'm not
:up:

Oh come on KAD ... Chill

voting = democracy = freedom of speech & opinion
And i mentioned NO names ,just six * could be a couple of entrants.
(also had laughter smilies indicating a joke)

& for that i'm an idiot ?
Don't worry bout it i'm not
:up:

Not worried and never considered or called you an idiot just the comment because it disregards the other entries.

Great work everyone, very impressive entries.... I wish I had the inspiration to put together a GL entry, but nothing really struck me..... Can't wait till next contest.

great work done here folks, :)

great work done here folks, :)

dangnammit i missed the voting thread till now - oh well the person I was going to vote for won so congrats wobbly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"