JUNE Fan Art Contest ENTER HERE

what a bout a 'what if' theme of doing a gender switch on a character or characters.

I like the idea. Although there are a lot of female counterparts on characters out there....but I've already got Punisher in mind, ;p. Francine Castle, ahahaha.

sinec the contest is over, I have to just give this a little play in a majorly viewed thread...

ravana just posted the MOST AMAZING manip ever. everyone should check it out. it blew my mind in half how beautiful it was.

I like the idea. Although there are a lot of female counterparts on characters out there....but I've already got Punisher in mind, ;p. Francine Castle, ahahaha.

how do you know there aren't just male counterparts of female characters!?!?!?!

jk. anyway...

yeah.. it is a failing of that theme, to be sure.
I was thinking a bit and villains seem to have fewer opposite gender counterparts.

based on your post though... if we do the theme you should have to give your newly gendered character a name... because the whole 'Francine Castle' thing made me laugh out loud.

CONTEST IS CLOSED!

Nice work everyone... I'll get the gallery up and running ASAP!

I'll go thru my list of contest ideas and she what has been done etc... but keep the ideas coming, as always I'm open to any and all ideas!

Great work all. And good luck to everyone.

I suggest maybe doing a "What The?!" Comic, or a "What Huh?!"
Like Spider-Ham, What if all the Avengers had beards, and stuff like that.

Or maybe just a What If free for all
or
A End idea, like how Marvel has been doing Fantastic Four: The End, Punisher: The End, Hulk: The End, X-Men: The End, and so on.
But open it up to Marve, DC, and others.

IMGP1544.jpg

I don't have a scanner.. so I had to take a picture, thus the sucky quality.

this has gotta be the winner right here for sure

I have a few more ideas for the next contest,
maybe one or two.

a One Minute Later contest.
people submit their '1 minute later cover' base on an existing past cover of a comic. I read about it on deviantart.com
This guy would commission artists to draw one minute later covers, so technically its not my idea. Its someone named Michael Finn.
But a "One Minute Later" contest sounds great and lots of fun.

Here is a link to some examples:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation...nn&qh=boost:popular+age_sigma:24h+age_scale:5

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/58157681/

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/3913/680/1600/248506/avengers.jpg

Plus it could be from Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse, New England Comics, or whatever.

its cool, but next month will be transformers. im lookin forward to seeing everyones take on them. although all thoughs ideas are good.

That's a cool idea!

CONTEST IS CLOSED!

Nice work everyone... I'll get the gallery up and running ASAP!

I'll go thru my list of contest ideas and she what has been done etc... but keep the ideas coming, as always I'm open to any and all ideas!

Would anyone be interesting in a photo manips only contest? Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"