MAY - Fan Art Contest - ENTER HERE

Lot of time out, sorry... A quick sketch only for standing...

2472300210_ef31b865df_b.jpg

whoa... the indiana in the back all out of focus really creeps me out.

Well, here it is; my entry for the contest this month.
drjonescolor.jpg

And just for the hell of it, here's the uncolored version. ONLY THE COLOR VERSION IS ENTERED!

drjones.jpg

One of the few artists coloring with non-digital media. I support you, Ted :up:

ARK.jpg

"Raiders of the Lost Ark"

If you don't know what's going on, do a Google search for Transformers: Generation 1 + Ark.

This is great work Morph :up:. Interesting side bar, I was just reading on IMDB the other day that Frank Welker did the vocal sound effects of the monkey in Raiders.

damn it, i was looking forward to drawing the hulk

is that heresy to say a word against dr jones?

lol, ME TOO! I'm sure that will be NEXT MONTH... (hint, hint)

I'm in though...

OK, here's my entry... I made this poster. It is similar to the official poster in many ways but also different in many ways. If you look at the details of both you will see many differences including different pics used. Even the bottom pic with the temple, I used a different version then the official poster. I put a lot into this.

IndywCrystalSkullS3.jpg

OK, here's my entry... I made this poster. It is similar to the official poster in many ways but also different in many ways. If you look at the details of both you will see many differences including different pics used. Even the bottom pic with the temple, I used a different version then the official poster. I put a lot into this.

IndywCrystalSkullS3.jpg
and you did it magnificently i must say

ive never attempted to draw Indiana Jones before...I tried!
tried to draw that pic in HULKfish's work
indiiant.png

My entry this month- Indiana Jones & The villain montage

indianajones2xx0.jpg

Medium-

Pencil on paper and a basic overlay of color in photoshop over my drawing. The map behind indy is a manip, everything else is done the good old fashioned way with a pencil.

Thanks to all that voted for me last month!

I wasn't quite sure if I would enter this month, but then I figured I'd just submit my new strip from my webcomic, forthereels.com (I think I've pimped a V for Vendetta strip in an earlier fan art contest :o).

Here's my submission: INDIANA BONERS from Raiders of the Lost Ark
RaidersoftheLostArkc-795x1017.png

Hope you like. :yay:

EDIT: I changed the name of the comic from JONER ***** to INDIANA BONERS. My brother/webcomic partner thought that was better.

I wasn't quite sure if I would enter this month, but then I figured I'd just submit my new strip from my webcomic, forthereels.com (I think I've pimped a V for Vendetta strip in an earlier fan art contest :o).

Here's my submission: JONER ***** from Raiders of the Lost Ark

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

indianajones2xx0.jpg

Medium-

Pencil on paper and a basic overlay of color in photoshop over my drawing. The map behind indy is a manip, everything else is done the good old fashioned way with a pencil.

very nicely done

Keep 'em coming gang!

The movie is just days away now - I'm very excited!
I may even attempt a non-entry...

you know what they say
"if adventured had a name it'd be indiana jones"
i think in a few days it will ALSO answer to the name MUTT WILLIAMS

Here's myquickie.

I'm stuck on aproject and won't be able to finish.

Good luck to all:

ijt.jpg

P.S. look for a finished version some time next month

indianajones2xx0.jpg

Medium-

This is sweet!

EDIT: I changed the name of the comic from JONER ***** to INDIANA BONERS. My brother/webcomic partner thought that was better.

This is really unfortunate!

LOL!:yay:

Funny as hell. Good one.:cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"