JUNE Fan Art Contest ENTER HERE

IMGP1544.jpg

I don't have a scanner.. so I had to take a picture, thus the sucky quality.

That's hilarious. :woot:

Haven't entered one of these in a while, so I figured I'd give this one a try. Quick manip I did, maybe something for a sequel.

JohnnyFrankie7.jpg

^nice! fire looks great that the manip in general is awesome.

next month... just throwing it out there... a non-movie inspired theme... something more akin to the 'heroes in a different era' theme from a few months back?

again, just a thought.

i think a "What If?" competition would be awesome.

like what if Spider-man Was more like the punisher.

Would a Character Redesign Free For All be too vague?

I still would like to see peoples drawings of patriotic characters, like Punisher's redesigned costume.
To see a Patriotic Batman or Hellboy.

Oh, I know, what about a "What The!?"
A parody of a comic book (examples: Spider-Ham or What If the Avengers all had beards? What If Superman was Bitten by a Radioactive Spider? stuff like that but DC, Image, Dark Horse and other comics could be included.)

ive onli entered once but im starting to think of What if ideas already haha

i got a What the!?! idea too

not a big fan of the patriotic theme...

i've had my fill of flags, lately.

a patriotic punisher is a hilarious idea though. i think it fits the 'what-the?' theme too.

Can we put in just one of the characters? If so, here's mine...

humantorchcc5.jpg

Here's the picture I drew last year.. I will not have time to color or do anything crazy with it.. Consider it my entry... Hope y'all enjoy it! :thing:

fantasticfour21.jpg

Transformers

i get that transformers is coming out but that would be like... the 5th title-centric theme this year (ghost rider, heroes, spiderman, fantastic four).

its not that they're bad themes... if there wasn't a spiderman theme in may, i think there might have been a riot.

however, if you chose a theme where any title is in play, the range of characters grows, and more people are likely to enter.

Here's the picture I drew last year.. I will not have time to color or do anything crazy with it.. Consider it my entry... Hope y'all enjoy it! :thing:

fantasticfour21.jpg

wish the scan was better, but it looks sweet... mr. fantastic's hands look awesome.

how about period super-heroes heroes in time eras other than modern day

Can we put in just one of the characters? If so, here's mine...

humantorchcc5.jpg

Pose and fire looks great... my only critique is that on my screen, the tiny little flames like on the left knee look green. Not sure if that was intentional, but then again that could EASILY just be my screen.

Pose and fire looks great... my only critique is that on my screen, the tiny little flames like on the left knee look green. Not sure if that was intentional, but then again that could EASILY just be my screen.
Thanks for pointing that out! I've been sitting in front of the computer monitor for quite a while doing school reports and doing this alternately, so my eyes are beginning to play tricks on me... Anyway, I've adjusted the hueing and hopefully this works a bit better...
humantorchof0.jpg

I think that's as far as it can go...:O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"