Jurassic World: Dominion

I find it funny that they put the OG characters in costumes that are so similar to their JP outfits. I really do think the moronic hivemind that works on these movies determined that no one would recognize them if they were dressed differently.

I find it funny that they put the OG characters in costumes that are so similar to their JP outfits. I really do think the moronic hivemind that works on these movies determined that no one would recognize them if they were dressed differently.

That realization came to me too. They've basically become cartoon characters who never change their outfits

And then they throw around words like "Iconic leather jacket or "Infamous Pink Shirt"

cover-reveal-crop.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage-6-12.jpg

Jurassic-World-Dominion-Goldblum.jpg

Last edited:
They can have new outfits when new toys need to be sold. That’s the only possibly justification for a $20 wardrobe change on a 9 figure budget film. Also they look great. :cwink:

Yea, cause real people don’t dress similar in their old age as they did in their younger days.

Not palaeontologists…

jackrex.jpg

7296340-16x9-large.jpg

Or the “rock star”

bob-dylan-proves-he-can-do-literally-anything-1526487916.jpg

Look, I get it but it’s such a minor nitpick. As if dressing them similar is so out of the realm of possibility other than it’s just fun to see.

If they were wearing different clothes:
"But they don't look like those characters! Alan wouldn't wear that yellow shirt!".

It always makes me laugh when someone makes a sequel many years later and they decide to put them in similar clothes and even the same haircuts, as if only their skin has evolved and not their taste for hair and fashion :funny:

I'm kinda hoping the dilophosaurus gets more screen time this time around, or at least a memorably terrifying appearance that will scare the crap out of everyone. :)

I doubt they could top the Nedry scene in terms of scares. I don’t think any of the films have even tried to be scary since the second film?

edit: whoops, forgot Fallen Kingdom and the Haunted Mansion!

That trailer with the
T-Rex getting ready to dine on the Triceratops
gave me a bittersweet feeling.

Combining the casts could work well. I want the original stars to hang around for future films if they are up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"