Jurassic World: Dominion

Dilophosaurus?
It’s coming back?
VERY COOL!

It's in the trailers

17440de010f480e8927e11858fadf6a6788ade4c.gifv

I want one. I just have to figure out the right collar and leash.
You also have to figure out the antidote to the neurotoxin that he can spray you with so that he doesn’t Paralyze and,EAT YOU!

I’ll watch it for the dinosaurs. I hope I can avoid listening to the cringey dialogues between Pratt and BDH (though I like Pratt normally).

btw what was that dinosaur diving beyond the iced surface of that lake? A baryonyx?

I'm still mad that more big studios haven't taken advantage of dinos becoming insanely popular again since JW blew up in 2015 and I'm not counting those crappy Asylum/Syfy Channel movies.

I think an R-rated, big budget Dino Crisis movie would make bank if its good and I'm still wondering if we will ever get anything Turok related in the future whether its a new game or another animated movie.

That franchise has so much untapped potential IMO if done right.

Heard reviews have started to come out but dont really see anything on RT yet are the reviews good so far any one see any? I am not to worried only movie in the franchise I dont really like is JP 3 and fallen kingdom gets way way to much hate. Also dont get why some people are saying clips look bad or that trailer looks bad looks great.

This stupid film is going to make stupid money. I'm looking forward to the dino-shlock.

In terms of the box office, Let’s just say it’s a good thing that they called it Dominion.

I see the headlines as more "Latest Jurassic movie fails to dominate the box office" tho. Or "Top Gun dominates the latest Jurassic in its 3rd weekend". :hehe:

I know we won't get it out of this franchise, but scenes like this kinda make me want an R-rated horror dino flick so we can see dinos literally bite people's heads off....among other things.... :hehe:
Martin Ferrero’s brother and I were very close friends and we both got us a kick out of the outhouse scene in J P. Lol. Martin also used to get a lot of ribs about Izzy Moreno.:funny:

Reactions: Asr
I'm really excited for this and I don't care what the reviews are gonna be like haha. This will be the last time we see the original trio again, so I want to savor it as much as I can!

I can never be bothered worrying about reviews from critics, RT or box office honestly. I just care about my own thoughts at the end of the day. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"