• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Jurassic World: Dominion

A dilophosaurus screams and unleashes his mane.

newman-seinfeld.gif

Other than Colin Trevorrow's mindnumbingly obvious comments, footage sounds good. Wondering if we'll see a teaser trailer before the end of the year.

Every time someone says this, I feel like they miss the point of the series, or at least what should've been the point: it has never been about how innately dangerous dinosaurs are given that every time they escape is only because of human shenanigans, either malicious or stupid. But like, you could probably fell a large dinosaur with some high-powered hunting equipment; if some country folk aren't out there shooting up some dinos, I'd consider that unrealistic. Then again this is a franchise that's gotten to the point where pterosaurs with paper-thin bones break through concrete buildings and Chris Pratt can't hold off 5-lb Dimorphodon.

I saw the leaked footage but I can’t wait to see the prologue properly

I still can't believe they spent money on a 65 million year flashback connected to nothing in the present. Is it going to be revealed that Blue is a reincarnated raptor that witnessed the asteroid hitting the planet? Maybe she'll see Armageddon at a drive-in and remember her previous life.

I need that Trevorrow quote to become a meme.

"Speed asks a single question. If somebody put a bomb on your bus, would you be safe? The answer is no."
Jurassic World: Dominion asks a simple question. If a T Rex put a bomb on your bus, would you be safe? The answer is yes if Keanu Reeves is on your bus.

I still can't believe they spent money on a 65 million year flashback connected to nothing in the present. Is it going to be revealed that Blue is a reincarnated raptor that witnessed the asteroid hitting the planet? Maybe she'll see Armageddon at a drive-in and remember her previous life.
You can't believe that they spent money on a scene of dinosaurs in their prime in a series where dinosaurs are quite literally the main attraction?

You can't believe that they spent money on a scene of dinosaurs in their prime in a series where dinosaurs are quite literally the main attraction?

And it’s showcasing the mosquito that provided the eventual DNA to make Rexy. It’s an awesome prologue. Gives me Walking With Dinosaur or nature doc vibes. Just the dinosaurs in their prime in their natural habitat. Beautiful.

Yeah, this thing is probably going up on YouTube right after it airs since it's still a trailer for all intents and purposes.

I’d assume it will probably be up via Universal or Jurassic World for sure. I’m gonna dvr it though of course.

Yeah, this thing is probably going up on YouTube right after it airs since it's still a trailer for all intents and purposes.

Been waiting forever to finally see it in all of its beautiful glory

I actually had forgotten that it was never officially online yet because there were so many bootleg videos of the prologue floating around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"