Justice League - has anyone seen these images before?

gspot

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi guys - i'm on a quest to find high resolution versions of these images and I'm hoping to appeal to my fellow JLA fans at the Hype to help me out. I'm stuck and can seem to find nice big versions of these great Alex Ross JLA images. Does anyone have them?

Thanks in advance!

normal_justice_league.jpg

jla_oversized_big.jpg

poster_jla_liberty_justice.jpg

dcd-jlofaposter-ross.jpg

Phantom Stranger? okay.... i'm not sure i catch your meaning?

Anyways - if anyone out there has better quality versions of these images, i'd appreciate any help you could offer. Thanks!

He's the random guy on the left in the 2nd picture.

Yeah, he doesn't fit in with the other characters and their whole rushing-towards-the-camera-all-heroically schtick. :o

lol - you know - i don't think i even saw the Stranger standing there. Good eye. now i understand the reply - i thought perhaps it was a cryptic response and i didn't want to misinterpret the intent. i understand now. thanks for the clarification.

Anyways - if anyone has a higher resolution image - especially of the first one - your help would be appreciated.

Yeah, he doesn't fit in with the other characters and their whole rushing-towards-the-camera-all-heroically schtick. :o
That's because he's the mo'fackin' Phantom Stranger.

But no, the reason he's in the image is that it appears to be an image of all the pre-Detroit Leaguers.

Ross needs to do like...Detective Chimp or something.

Bat-Mite
Jason Todd Octopus Monster

In fact, put em all on a team together. :up:

He needs to stop doing art imo. All his stuff looks exactly the same. The males look more fat than beefed up, expecially in the neck area.

And their faces are pretty much all 100% the same.

thats how i know you're lying, my mom likes to be on top :)

This thread would mean so much to Mr. Ross. :tear:

I think I've seen bigger versions, but I don't have em. My only advice is google.

There.

My advice is to pray until your nose bleeds. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"