The Dark Knight Justice League The New Frontier DVD Review (Gotham Knight)

Reaction score
Justice League: The New Frontier - Two Disc Special Edition" DVD Review

After that we get a ten-minute preview of the upcoming Batman: Gotham Knight, and I have to say that it looks absolutely amazing. Now, I'm not a big anime fan, but I can not wait for this release. It looks absolutely stunning. You get a look at the different Batman designs being used, as well as a look at some very creative designs for Scarecrow, Killer Croc, and Deadshot. Add on a healthy heaping of supporting cast designs and a ton of the action scenes, and I think you have a winner. This upcoming DC Universe Animated Original Movie looks absolutely amazing and Summer 2008 can’t come fast enough. Count me in!

http://www.wfdvdreport.com/index.php...ullnews&id=350

The fact Killer Croc is being included makes the Gator is Croc speculation a tad bit less stupid.

Doesn't thing belong in the "Bat World" thread?

I see nothing here that's connected to TDK spoilers.

Wish I could see these designs :(

here's a tip, according to the main website,
GET THE SINGLE DISC VERSION!!

Batman: Gotham Knight is ONLY on the single disc!

And another thing, have you heard Jeremy Sisto's voice as Batman? It's frightening! More convincing than Bale's Batman, to say the least.

Doesn't thing belong in the "Bat World" thread?

I see nothing here that's connected to TDK spoilers.

Batman: Gotham Knight is part of the TDK marketing..it's supposed to come out about 2 months before the film is released

here's a tip, according to the main website,
GET THE SINGLE DISC VERSION!!

Batman: Gotham Knight is ONLY on the single disc!

And another thing, have you heard Jeremy Sisto's voice as Batman? It's frightening! More convincing than Bale's Batman, to say the least.
Will do, thanks for the heads up!

I wonder if the Gotham Knight preview will show any joker...

Nay, It's common knowledge that this GK animated movie is suppose to tie BB and TDK.

So yeah this subject belong in here. imo

Nice. I was hoping we'd have Croc in here, but maybe he'll pop up in Part 3.

well according to worldsfinestonline, the preview will be included in the 2 disc version. i'll take a risk and get the two disc. chances are...the preview will go online one way or another, and there will be a BIG buzz about it.

this thing looks GOOD. imagine vampire hunter d bloodlust with batman, and that's what this is.

Yeah, i'd get the two disc anyway. Obviously the trailer will be all over the place.

animebat.jpg

****. That sucks.

No, lol... The Batman preview is located on Disc One. It'll be on both the single disc, and the two disc package. He's saying, if you just want the Batman preview, then get the single disc.

WHOA!! shyt looks dope!!

Very nice. Now I'm going to have to get this when it comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"