K-C-s' Illustrations

K-C-S

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey Folks. Ive really enjoyed checking out all the work thats been created in this section of the hype. I am an artist that mostly works within adobe illustrator. Lately ive decided to take on some TMNT works, which are posted below. I plan on continuing work in this style with a variety of characters. Hope you all enjoy!

Raph.png
Leo.png

Donny.png
Mikey.png

Hey! NIiiice!
I've always found Adobe Illustrator kinda tricky, but once I spent time with it I really started to enjoy it. Looks like your having fun here. Keep it up! Look forward to seeing more stuff!
Cheers!!

http://stevegarcia.zenfolio.com/

Thanks Steve, i always have a fun time working in illustrator. Next up is the line work for a tron suit im working on putting together. for the base i bought a wet suit and am figuring out what sort of lights ill be using.

tron.png

In my opinion you need a lot more variants of shading - at the very least 2- In short your pictures are flat- of corse do as you will - just humble suggestions - this is actually similar to how my own art starts before I add dimensions

Yea im at a cross roads of really enjoying the flat minimal style and wanting to add shading to really make them pop out.

Here is a set ive been working on for quite awhile: a mix bag of heroes with minor variations
superheroes.png

Heres a joker that ive been putting together for the past few days:
Screenshot2012-08-05at34005AM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hames
Back