The Hype Encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I've been here nearly a year and a half, reading this makes me feel like such a newbee. I think JewishHobbit and I should have a place in here as "Defenders of Bendis" :o .
Anyway, I love you guys- ah Hype, you doeth have a place in my heart.

Why would you do a crazy thing like that?:huh:

Why would you do a crazy thing like that?:huh:
Cause his work on this guy

bendis2.jpg

Is good stuff

I'm dropping modern comics of all kinds, the past is all I have

Bendis is still good damn it! Let's just turn a blind eye to Heroic Age and A V X :o

braincrusher:
Last Post:07-20-2012
Awards: on-ballot nominee for "newbie of the year 2012"
braincrusher was a troll, who posted in early summer 2012. His first thread was about a fear that he'd get eaten by a shark. He then made thread bout how he might climb k2, the second highest mt. in the world, with only his "IPOD and some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches". He also started threads on roasting live fish and the proper way to wear underwear. Left hype after temp ban.

Last edited:
:hehe:
Worthy of the nominations given as newbie of 2012

Someone should mke n entry on the fake "Banned User" User Titles.

Someone should mke n entry on the fake "Banned User" User Titles.
Done
HowardStark - a previously banned poster who, under this name, briefly ran tournament threads on the hype. Looking to switch his username again, he faked a stroke, then a tumor, and then his death while having his "cousin" DarthQuiGon (who was really HowardStark under a different username tell the users in his "hottest female celebrity tournament" thread all of these things. After much sympathy was given, it was revealed by C. lee that both DarthQuiGon, HowardStark, and other other troll accounts were all the same person and that DarthQuiGon was an attempt for Howard to change his username. All accounts are currently banned.
Hype Wiki entry 960

Shouldn't this be called the 'Hypelopedia'? :awesome:

What was that "Hi I'm Ben" thing about Bane before DKR was released? Has that been mentioned?

I don't know really know much about JAL (he was already known as The Apatow Crew when I joined) but here it goes.

JAL - A banned user who, in addition to to being one of three posters to have over 100,000 posts, was infamously known for his antics, mostly dealing with his obsession with Jessica Alba. One of his stories included him getting turned away by Alba, and then trying to sneak in to see her. When her he was thrown out by security, he spat on and kicked a homeless man. He also had a Maury-like situation at work where he thought he got a girl pregnant. He later changed his name to The Apatow Crew and was banned after his 10th infraction.

He also hated the Paranormal Activity movie series with a passion.

Wht was that?

To be honest, I dont know. I only came across it one day while checking the Bat forums. It had obviously taken a life of its own by that time and was too much to explain.

jmc - see nerdy artist
Nerdy Artist - see jmc

:woot:

I always forget but am I in this thread yet? -_- if not, I want my entry to be this...

enterthemadness: aka ETM. Alias The Immortal!. A weird, creepy poster, who is a bit of a loser in real life. Somehow seems to be immune to banning due to his cool jokes, but truth is, he's not worth a temp ban. loooooool.

See there, I made fun of thy self.

HowardStark - a previously banned poster who, under this name, briefly ran tournament threads on the hype. Looking to switch his username again, he faked a stroke, then a tumor, and then his death while having his "cousin" DarthQuiGon (who was really HowardStark under a different username tell the users in his "hottest female celebrity tournament" thread all of these things. After much sympathy was given, it was revealed by C. lee that both DarthQuiGon, HowardStark, and other other troll accounts were all the same person and that DarthQuiGon was an attempt for Howard to change his username. All accounts are currently banned.
F**ked up!!!

Great entries folks! I'm going to ask everyone to not post in this thread until I get it to the next one.

The Great Raimi War of 2010 - In the second half of 2010 there were two types of Sam Raimi threads: The "I loved Sam Raimi's Spider-Man thread" and the "I hated Sam Raimi's Spider-Man" thread. While the Raimi haters thread was in The Spider-Man trilogy forums, the Raimi lovers thread was in the reboot forums. One day, several posters from the Raimi haters thread (led by NinjaCarm, a notorious Raimi hater) went into the Raimi lovers thread and pointed it out along with trolling Raimi lovers thread. This led to months of arguments and trolling in each others threads until a mod finally noticed and place the Raimi lovers thread in the Spider-Man trilogy section. Most of the war is in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"