K-Fed threaten to show sex tapes if Britney doesn't give in

Like K-feds dignity,
That film was a lie, it dosn't exist apparently.

Now there's a rumour a Jessica Simpson sex tape is going to be released.

Celebs i tell you. What they don't see themselfs on film they gotta film themselfs screwing now?

J Alba's Lover said:
I heard it was photoshopped.

There have been at least 3 different upskirt shots of her in the past few days. The latest one, I thought I saw a caesarian scar.

J Alba's Lover said:
Now there's a rumour a Jessica Simpson sex tape is going to be released.

Celebs i tell you. What they don't see themselfs on film they gotta film themselfs screwing now?

Uh, hate to break it to you but celebrities are just like everybody else. And there are people out there who like videotaping themselves having sex.

Erzengel said:
Uh, hate to break it to you but celebrities are just like everybody else. And there are people out there who like videotaping themselves having sex.

I like videotaping my self having sex.

Should I post it?

Erzengel said:
There have been at least 3 different upskirt shots of her in the past few days. The latest one, I thought I saw a caesarian scar.
hey i'm just saying what i've heard.

Erzengel said:
Then why do they do it? Why do they feel the need to video tape them selfs screwing? Unless they want people to see these tapes.

War Lord said:
I like videotaping my self having sex.

Should I post it?

Only so you'll be banned and gone forever.

...:ninja:

J Alba's Lover said:
Then why do they do it? Why do they feel the need to video tape them selfs screwing? Unless they want people to see these tapes.

It's a preference or fetish. Some people like to have sex in public, others are into S&M, others like to video tape themselves. People do it for personal enjoyment so they can watch it later.

Erzengel said:
It's a preference or fetish. Some people like to have sex in public, others are into S&M, others like to video tape themselves. People do it for personal enjoyment so they can watch it later.
Yeah but most of these people's tapes are never seen and some make these possiblity to get back in the spotlight and when asked what happen they say it was "stolen"

They could film themself on the toliet but that doesn't mean anyone wants to view that.

J Alba's Lover said:
Yeah but most of these people's tapes are never seen and some make these possiblity to get back in the spotlight and when asked what happen they say it was "stolen"

They could film themself on the toliet but that doesn't mean anyone wants to view that.

Cause money's an every more potent aphrodisiac. A star looking to get back in the limelight or publicity may indeed use these tatics.

But a lot of times yeah they are just stolen and a celebrities only course of action is to sue or just ride it out.

There never really stolen. They say that to make themselfs look like the victim when infact there the perp. Cause they know there are big bucks now in celeb sex tapes ever since the pam anderson and Paris Hilton ones.

J Alba's Lover said:
There never really stolen. They say that to make themselfs look like the victim when infact there the perp. Cause they know there are big bucks now in celeb sex tapes ever since the pam anderson and Paris Hilton ones.

My husband used to manage the servers for IEG, the company who bought Pam and Tommy's tape. It was indeed stolen and sold.

Okay that might be the only one that was actually stolen but the rest they knew what they were doing.

Rob Lowe.

I'm sure Jessica Simpson doesn't want that tape getting out if there is one.

You'd be surprised.

Erzengel said:
Rob Lowe.

I'm sure Jessica Simpson doesn't want that tape getting out if there is one.

You'd be surprised.

http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/?p=2152

Los Angeles Jessica Simpson has been left reeling by rumours a sex tape starring her is about to be leaked onto the internet. The alleged X-rated home movie is said to show the ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ actress and her ex-husband Nick Lachey engaged in a number of sex acts.
A source told Britain’s Daily Sport newspaper: “Jessica is horrified her name and sex tape are being mentioned in the same sentence. She’s always been a girl of high morals and principles.”

Source

Wow, another alleged report of a leaked celebrity sex tape. And not just any tape. A Jessica Simpson sex tape! Am I shocked? No. But this further strengthens my belief that celebrities are complete morons. Normal people like you and me don’t feel the need bring video cameras with us into the bedroom. If we do though, we lock the tape up afterwards. And if we forget to, we don’t label it “OUR SEX TAPE – PLEASE STEAL AND THEN SELL” and then leave it on the coffee table for the maid, gardener, butler or burglars to find. At least the public has had the privilege of seeing attractive stars get humiliated in amateur home videos. But everyone knows it’s only a matter of time before Rosie O’Donnell leaves a tape lying around, and then we’ll all be sorry.

It's funny, because you just know if it was a Jessica Alba sex tape, JAL would be all "Lots of people do it! It's not her fault it got stolen! MWAH!"

lol

Morg said:
Just seen a pic of her going commando, Britney I don't need see your sex tape :p

Yeah, likely not legit. Who/where's your source so that JAL can make sure if it's real or not!

J Alba's Lover said:
http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/?p=2152

Los Angeles Jessica Simpson has been left reeling by rumours a sex tape starring her is about to be leaked onto the internet. The alleged X-rated home movie is said to show the ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ actress and her ex-husband Nick Lachey engaged in a number of sex acts.
A source told Britain’s Daily Sport newspaper: “Jessica is horrified her name and sex tape are being mentioned in the same sentence. She’s always been a girl of high morals and principles.”
Source

Wow, another alleged report of a leaked celebrity sex tape. And not just any tape. A Jessica Simpson sex tape! Am I shocked? No. But this further strengthens my belief that celebrities are complete morons. Normal people like you and me don’t feel the need bring video cameras with us into the bedroom. If we do though, we lock the tape up afterwards. And if we forget to, we don’t label it “OUR SEX TAPE – PLEASE STEAL AND THEN SELL” and then leave it on the coffee table for the maid, gardener, butler or burglars to find. At least the public has had the privilege of seeing attractive stars get humiliated in amateur home videos. But everyone knows it’s only a matter of time before Rosie O’Donnell leaves a tape lying around, and then we’ll all be sorry.

A JS sex tape? ...I bet her acting's EVEN WORSE in that one!

J Alba's Lover said:
I heard it was photoshopped.

trust me, I seen them and know a thing about photoshop and those were the real deal

Prognosticator said:
Yeah, likely not legit. Who/where's your source so that JAL can make sure if it's real or not!

Find it yourself, I'm not giving the link and be warned someone already got probation for posting the link

Morg said:
trust me, I seen them and know a thing about photoshop and those were the real deal
I've also seen the pics. Buti don't know. Its the lohan pic thing all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"