Karen1234567 artwork

Karen1234567

Civilian
Reaction score
Pencial done from movie photo
spawncopy.jpg

I scaned in an Alex Ross Pencial drawing into Photoshop and went to town on it
0a1fcc42.jpg

Pen, Brush & Ink of someone on a beach - I added hair and the lion cloth and turn him into tarzan - If anyone wants to color this contact me at [email protected] and I will send you a hire resulation copy saved as a photoshop file - when you post it just give me credit for the orginal art and ink work

tarzancopy.jpg

Wolverine done in color pencial after the oil painting done by Julie Bell - I made a few changes
720fb4a0.jpg

Famous Monster Playing Poker
pen, brush & ink - color done in photoshop

88150efa.jpg

i like all of them :) but you should be posting them in one thread to make it more easier to see your artwork :O

I don't much care for the colors. They hurt my eyes and seem too thick somehow. Not sure how to describe it.

^She Hulk

Wow that's awesome. Fantastic pen work!

^Tarzan

Wow! You seem to have ease coloring!! Keep up the good job! :up:

Solidgun said:
i like all of them :) but you should be posting them in one thread to make it more easier to see your artwork :O

I tryed that but everytime I went to get the next link the pervious one would disapeer

Julia Roberts, this piece is different than the rest, I took an old piece of B&W clip art from the 60ty and recreated it in color than I scan in julia face trace every shadow and shade and gave them false color then blend it into the other piece - Brando from photo - Kate & Leo fron Titanic from photo - Darth Mall from photo - Lima Nelson from photo - John Wayne from photo - Marilyns from photo - Moon & Wolf pencial after someone else painting -Girl & Wolf pencial after someone else painting - Indian Chief pencial from photo
2e246415.jpg

20JohnWaynecopy.jpg

30M-1-1-UPcopy.jpg

Marilynskirtup2.jpg
b771539b.jpg

5wolf-girlcopy.jpg
4indian.jpg

Drunken Bar sketch, pen - Pirates Babes done for a friends Play that she wrote, Pen,Brush & Ink colored in Photoshop - Dragon Pen,Brush & Ink -Golfer that I use twice once in a magantic note pad sold in Staple and Home Depo and this one for a poster I did for a friend golf tournament,Pen,Brush & Ink colored in Photoshop - Miget Race car, Illustrstor line work, colored in photoshop - Batmobile Illustrstor line work, colored in photoshop - Goldberg Pen,Brush & Ink colored in Photoshop - You will see the name Charles Stidham on some of the drawing, I am a transexuall and I haven't legaly change my name to Karen yet

Theheis2tcopy.jpg

PirateBabes2copy.jpg

dragon2.jpg

8golftouramentcopy.jpg

ee0a25f4.jpg

86d93d1c.jpg

75805925.jpg

Hendrix from photo Pen,Brush & Ink, colored in Photoshop, background created in Photoshop - Victor Webster as Superman photo shop work
12HENDRIXwglobe.jpg
d55bf6ea.jpg

Good stuff, really like The Duke.:up: But do you really need all these threads? You could just post all your stuff in one.

Mee said:
Good stuff, really like The Duke.:up: But do you really need all these threads? You could just post all your stuff in one.

I though I figured out how to do that but when I down loaded all my work, I got a message limiting me to 7 picture

great stuff you have here. its always great to see another female on this board. there are so few of us. and the fact that your stuff rocks makes it even better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"