Playstation Kena: Bridge of Spirits

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
So apparently this beautiful game doesn't have a thread. Let's change that. Originally stated to have a Q1 2021 release, this now releases at the end of August. The love child of all the great animation studios and Zelda.

I adore the visuals of this game. Perfect balance between style and realism. Not to mention the music. My inner-child is excited

Most of the nextgen focus is on console specs or graphics. However, the Dualsense controller, with its haptic feedback and adaptive triggers, is, imo, one of the biggest components of providing that nextgen feeling on the PS5.

It may sound hard to believe, but it is something that you have to experience for yourself. And once you do experience it, even if you may get used to it over time and start taking it for granted, you will really notice its absence once you go back to a prior gen controller (like the PS3 and PS4 dualshocks) or even another nextgen controller like the Series X controller.

I'm super excited for this. The photo mode was already good and they're making it even better. New Game+ finally. Outfit options. New enemies. I'm looking forward to this as much as some new games this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"