Kid parking a $50,000 mustang in a garage.

What a moron! Paying 50K for an American Car...Stupid.

Shuley said:
What a moron! Paying 50K for an American Car...Stupid.
There are plenty of American cars worth $50,000. That was one of them.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Doochbag! THE BREAK IS THE MIDDLE ONE!!!

DUDE, Shuley, Mustangs rule, especially the new Shelby GT's.

listening to a kid hype himself up that much and then making an ass out of himself... priceless.

now what i would've been peeved about is the house repairs.
you KNOW that's got to be the cherry on the cake!

That mustve been one suped up mustang. I got my 05 mustang for $20,000

insurance probably won't cover it. The kid probably didn't have a license being only 14.

Mal'Akai said:
There are plenty of American cars worth $50,000. That was one of them.

Im sorry but your wrong to an extreme extent.Not that there arent american cars worth 50k but that that car was one of them.I bought the grand marquis mustang(05 was its honor year,over 30k when it was all said and done.) and along with it being the only one that made it around here(the state pretty much) it had ever upgrade those cars could have and some the others didnt.Now my first car was a 96 gt and I loved it,I thought the 05 would blow me out of the water-it did but not in a good way.The cars interior is a joke,the back seat could sit one person comfortable let alone two,you cant lay back in it because its got a foot high hump in the middle thats got a layer of leather and thats it.Most of the models from 05 had a faulty defroster that made the windshield foog interily for a few seconds before blowing it off.The cars breaks were an issue to.Now,there are only a few difference between that car and the one in the story but if you ask around the same problems come up and there isnt a mustang onnthe road with good breaks after a year unless it haasnt been driven.THEY SUCK(sorry to any mustang buffs if thats to harsh but i am still bitter),you know whatelse? you cant have any fun in a parking lot,the first day with my gt i wore down a new set of tires to the wire gliding around a vacant lot,I alot ran into a mountian with the 05 because theyve installed a "safty" feature to keep you from sliding around,what it does do it keeps you going stright half way through the turn and if it werent for the er break ida been done.The cars costs entrily to much to fix,I got dinged in a lot,a whole new back end had to be orderd.They build them with big components so you have to get entrily new areas of the car.My convertible top took way to long to go back and i couldent do it while in the garage and my garage is no where near low.The stero is only good for a few months and then starts cracking and worth of all the seats recline mabey a few inchs so no hanky panky is possible.THe car sucks and im glad he wrecked it.I got rid of mine a few months back and my gt still runs like a dream.

to answer your question fred it was a shelby I think,there 50 with every option,still not a bargain because that body styl;e has aweful proformense and on a slightly windy day youll feel like your going to get blown off the road.

Wasn't there already a thread just like this :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"