Kingdom Hearts 2

Indiglo is right. Except for the gay thing.

Play KH2 on Expert mode. You get the secret ending without having to do the stupid ass journal ****.

Actually,there's a possibility of it being multiplatform....

^ yup thats true.

if i can find that interview, nomora (not sure how to spell it sorry) said he wants to take a step back from sony, so he said if he ever made a kh3 he wants to try out the wii but who knows at this point.

im hoping he will stick with sony, and make it on ps3. but a wii kingdom hearts would be really cool, flailing the wiimote around making it like a keyblade would be soo ill.

kh2fm20.jpg

The last thing I want is a Wii KH3. Sometimes, when I play a video game, I really just want to play a video game. I don't want to have to pretend like i'm swinging a sword. If I feel the need to be active, i'll go outside.

A Wii KH3 would be cool and interesting. Zelda proved that the Wiimote can work great on Action/Adventure games.

hey yo its sean said:
The last thing I want is a Wii KH3. Sometimes, when I play a video game, I really just want to play a video game. I don't want to have to pretend like i'm swinging a sword. If I feel the need to be active, i'll go outside.

Then don't get it :o

Imagine wielding double Keyblades with the Wiimote! :eek:

yeah,I'd much rather swing around a Keyblade with the Wiimote than shell out 600 bucks for the PS3 so I can play one game that prolly won't come out for another 5 years. :o

If in 3+ years time, the PS3 hasn't gone down in price, then that statement won't be total garbage.

Anyway, KH2:FM+ is looking preeeetty sweet.

Jump Festa coverage later this week.

5425520061213_153314_0_big.jpg

Are there any plans to release the Final Mix+ version outside of Japan? Or is it going to be japan only just like the first Final Mix version?

I have a strong feeling that FM+ will be released internationally. I mean, it's really 2 games that are dropping. I don't think S-E would miss the oppurtunity to push their CoM re-make on the US markets.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if they held out..

KH is pretty successful. It'd be close minded not to release it outside of Japan.

Holy ****. We're gonna fight Roxas in FM? :wow: I hope in KH3 or whatever he's either a summon or has a position like Mickey's ''I won't give up!'' thingy...

Also,sean,for your other little comment. The price is only half the problem I have with PS3. Even if it goes down,I'm not interested in any games for it. Yeah,KH but like I said that's not coming out for some time. All the other ones I'm looking forward to will end up on the 360 or the Wii at some point. :o

kh2fm2kq8.jpg

Also,sean,for your other little comment. The price is only half the problem I have with PS3. Even if it goes down,I'm not interested in any games for it. Yeah,KH but like I said that's not coming out for some time. All the other ones I'm looking forward to will end up on the 360 or the Wii at some point. :o

Okay.

I'll get back to you when that matters to me. No offense.

Apparently, Nomura has confirmed that the unknown is neither Sora or anyone else we've yet been introduced to. Looks a hell of a lot like him though. I'm guessing it has something to do with Sora though. Something with his soul, maybe.

hey yo its sean said:
kh2fm2kq8.jpg

Okay.

I'll get back to you when that matters to me. No offense.
You obviously did care when I put down your precious PS3. :whatever:

But back on topic. No that's not Sora. Sure looks like a kid under that armor. I think it's the third armored knight person we see in the secret ending.

I hate waiting for the new games that aren't even like coming out in a year :mad:

Sabretooth said:
You obviously did care when I put down your precious PS3. :whatever:

But back on topic. No that's not Sora. Sure looks like a kid under that armor. I think it's the third armored knight person we see in the secret ending.

"Precious" PS3? Let's not get it twisted. I have no allegiance toward any console. That s**t's for losers and half-wit *****ebags. There's a couple of them around here, you know the type.

In any case, it's definitely one of the armored knights(Chaser?). There's no doubt about that. I doubt it's the third. My money's on the first. He(?) seemed like the one of most importance.

hey yo its sean said:
In any case, it's definitely one of the armored knights(Chaser?). There's no doubt about that. I doubt it's the third. My money's on the first. He(?) seemed like the one of most importance.
If it is the guy who picks up Sora's Keyblade,I hope they don't go all ''there's A THIRD PART to the body!'' thing. Cause then where would it end? Hopefully the guy just has a passing resemblance to Sora and that's that. :o

And I kinda get the feeling from the ending that this will be a prequel about the Keyblade's first owner. But some people might get pissed over Sora not being included in the game...

Sabretooth said:
But some people might get pissed over Sora not being included in the game...

I like Sora as a character, but...

Knight in shiney, animeesque, black armor > A small boy with big shoes

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"