• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Knocked-Up...Spin-Off?!

Love me some Rudd. :up:

**** this! Where is our our Adventures of Mclovin and Officer Slater movie!

They wont have Heigel back. She badmouthed the movie really bad, and said she hated how her character was portrayed.

She's a *****.

"A little sexist. It paints the women as shrews, as humorless and uptight, and it paints the men as lovable, goofy, fun-loving guys. It exaggerated the characters, and I had a hard time with it, on some days. I'm playing such a b****; why is she being such a killjoy? Why is this how you're portraying women? Ninety-eight percent of the time it was an amazing experience, but it was hard for me to love the movie."
-Katherine Heigl on Knocked Up.

I wish I could see her point but I really don't .

"A little sexist. It paints the women as shrews, as humorless and uptight, and it paints the men as lovable, goofy, fun-loving guys. It exaggerated the characters, and I had a hard time with it, on some days. I'm playing such a b****; why is she being such a killjoy? Why is this how you're portraying women? Ninety-eight percent of the time it was an amazing experience, but it was hard for me to love the movie."

ironic since shes more of a b**** in real life than her movie character

It portrays the women as intelligent and the men as idiots. If it sexist its sexist against men. And yes this might the most likable Ive seen Heigl.

Then she goes and does all those stupid-rom coms. :funny:

Oh you just didn't go there.

Sawyer would shoot Mclovin and bang Kate that same night.

We all know this.

Yeah but I don't think even he would shoot Paul Rudd though.

Heh, is Heigl for real, she's made a career out of portraying cliched/shallow women in crappy rom coms. Hypocritical is putting it nicely.

Didn't Heigl even **** all over her castmates/producers of that terrible doctor show where everyone cries on that aired before LOST?

Of course not.

Paul Rudd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> McLovin

"No, no... to me, Paul Rudd is like religion. I see the appeal and I would never take it away from anyone, but I would also never stand in line for it."

I thought it would make more sense to spin-off Seth Rogen's buddies into a movie, **** trying to no avail getting their nude female celebrity website up and running.

Heh, is Heigl for real, she's made a career out of portraying cliched/shallow women in crappy rom coms. Hypocritical is putting it nicely.

And back in the `90s she mostly played ****s and dumb blondes. Heigl has never really been a strong role model for women.

Didn't Heigl even **** all over her castmates/producers of that terrible doctor show where everyone cries on that aired before LOST?

No. I mean, she made a comment about how she didn't deserve an Emmy nomination because of the writing. But she said that coming off a late shooting schedule of Grey's Anatomy so the producers could accommodate her film schedule.

And I would like to say Grey's Anatomy isn't a bad show. The first two seasons are pretty good, and Heigl kept her ego in check at that point. But she's not a box office draw, and she needs to realize that.

Dear Heigl,

the-ugly-truth.jpg

Anywho, a Paul Rudd movie not starring Reese Witherspoon!? I'm in.

No. I mean, she made a comment about how she didn't deserve an Emmy nomination because of the writing. But she said that coming off a late shooting schedule of Grey's Anatomy so the producers could accommodate her film schedule.

And I would like to say Grey's Anatomy isn't a bad show. The first two seasons are pretty good, and Heigl kept her ego in check at that point. But she's not a box office draw, and she needs to realize that.
I didn't like them, but did you see how much money that Ugly Truth and Twenty Seven Dresses made? Killers and Life as We Know It didn't do that well but I think that was after all her public meltdown stuff.

I read the title wrong and thought they were making a movie called kKnocked Off. Wonder what that could have been like :awesome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"