• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Kramer's A Racist!!!

According to Richards, they were talking and interrupted his show and he heard them say he wasn't funny. Of course nothing they did warrant him calling them the n-word and saying that back in the good ol' days he would have them swinging from a tree.

Kramer is getting sued now by the guys he was shouting at during that performance.

His comments were disgusting, but freedom of speech means letting even people whom disgust you have their say. That's democracy.

Spider-Bite said:
Kramer is getting sued now by the guys he was shouting at during that performance.

His comments were disgusting, but freedom of speech means letting even people whom disgust you have their say. That's democracy.

Ha. I wish it were true sometimes..

49erVenom said:
This is really sad because Richards always seemed like a great guy before I saw this. It really doesn't seem like like he was joking. It seems like he vented some deep rooted prejudicial views. I hope I'm wrong and he really doesn't feel this way about Afro-Americans. Even so, he should be smarter in his choice of words when he gets emotional.
Now that I've seen the footage myself, it really doesn't seem like a joke. The way that damn abc crew presented it to me, I couldn't tell and just assumed it was a joke. I really hope nobody saw me on the news saying I didn't think it was offensive.

kkkramer is not cool in my book no more :down

Calvin said:
Now that I've seen the footage myself, it really doesn't seem like a joke. The way that damn abc crew presented it to me, I couldn't tell and just assumed it was a joke. I really hope nobody saw me on the news saying I didn't think it was offensive.

Good god, it's just an opinion :whatever:

I watched the clip and I'm still not convinced he wasn't trying to in some way come across as funny. It's hard to read the context, but I think it's certainly possible. He lost his cool, tried to be funny, but lost it. And kept digging his own whole.

The man should not be branded racist for the rest of his life.

If anyone wants to see something funny......there is a scene in So I Married An Axe Murderer featuring Michael Richards

By the end of the scene he is leaving the room screaming about how he is an insensitive Bastard.

Given the semi recent news about Richards I think this scene is funny as hell

The Official Kramer Racist Rap Song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRpKj5zXtes

BWAHAHAHA! I'm not a rap/hip-pop guy, but that's some funny s***.

I'm torn up over what to think here. Part of me feels sympathy for him for speaking his mind. Part of me feels for any youngsters of the african community who heard this, and were exposed to it. Then another part sympathizes with Kramer, for letting his inner demons come to the front.

I do not feel sympathy for those egging him on. They are at as much fault as Kramer himself.

-Morzan

BWAHAHAHA! I'm not a rap/hip-pop guy, but that's some funny s***.

:whatever:

I'm torn up over what to think here. Part of me feels sympathy for him for speaking his mind. Part of me feels for any youngsters of the african community who heard this, and were exposed to it.

I gaurantee you that many of those youngsters hear that word from Mommy, & Daddy all day long.

Then another part sympathizes with Kramer, for letting his inner demons come to the front.

They weren't inner demons. He was pissed, & took a cheap shot. Not everything is a Fruedian slip.:whatever:

I do not feel sympathy for those egging him on. They are at as much fault as Kramer himself.

-Morzan

Agreed

We do hear the word, Maximum Carnage, but it's used as a term of endearment, as hard as it is for some people to understand context. Kramer was basically saying, "you filthy, underdeveloped ******!!!" When it comes to the n-word, as much as people don't like it, we do get to have our cake and eat it too...same as with gays and the word ***, and women and the b-word.

We do hear the word, Maximum Carnage, but it's used as a term of endearment, as hard as it is for some people to understand context. Kramer was basically saying, "you filthy, underdeveloped ******!!!" When it comes to the n-word, as much as people don't like it, we do get to have our cake and eat it too...same as with gays and the word ***, and women and the b-word.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

1. If you all use it as a word term of endearment, Then we should be able to use it as term of endearment as well, but we can't why because it is a racist term!

2. *** is actually used to mean cigarettes in other countries. There are different definitions for that word.

3. again. The B-word is actually originally meant to mean a female dog.

The N-word is originally a term for enslaved men, & will always be meant to mean that. But black people seem to want to take away its power with in the black community, but at the same time look emotionally scarred when some one outside that community uses it. I do believe that could be a sub-genre of racism my friend.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

1. If you all use it as a word term of endearment, Then we should be able to use it as term of endearment as well, but we can't why because it is a racist term!

2. *** is actually used to mean cigarettes in other countries. There are different definitions for that word.

3. again. The B-word is actually originally meant to mean a female dog.

The N-word is originally a term for enslaved men, & will always be meant to mean that. But black people seem to want to take away its power with in the black community, but at the same time look emotionally scarred when some one outside that community uses it. I do believe that could be a sub-genre of racism my friend.

When I call people ****, I actually mean cigarette. :whatever:

and me with the word bastard .....wait what

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"