Kristen Bell Joins Burlesque

I've already seen this film...when it was called "Showgirls" and "Coyote Ugly" and every other single film about small town girls with dreams travelling to the big city...

I saw a trailer for this on tv last night and i must say it looks very cheesy :dry:

I've already seen this film...when it was called "Showgirls" and "Coyote Ugly" and every other single film about small town girls with dreams travelling to the big city...

I can't watch videos at work but if it doesn't have the nudity and sex like Showgirls, it's definitely not worth it.

By the way, when are you going to update your top 100 horror films CFE?

wow this looks terrible... i was expecting it to have some life at least...
this is just a vehicle for christina aguilera.. and NOTHING else.

Cher is starting to sound like a monster too with all those facelifts it kinda bothers me.

but it really pains me to see tucci in this.. saying that stupidly ridiculously chessy line at the end ugh!

when she speaks you can hear her fake lips. when you hear someone that he has fake lips then you know that he or she crossed the line.

yeah sorta, she sounds like some star trek villain with a bunch of prothetic's on her face.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=59886

Source:The Hollywood Reporter
October 8, 2009

Kristen Bell will play Christina Aguilera's rival in Burlesque, Screen Gems' musical drama being directed by Steve Antin.

The film centers on the journey of an ambitious small-town girl (Aguilera) with a big-town voice who finds love and success in a Los Angeles neo-burlesque club, reminiscent of the nightclub in Bob Fosse's Cabaret.

Bell will play Nikki, the loose-cannon lead dancer and main attraction at the club who spirals out of control when Aguilera's character suddenly gets the spotlight.

Shooting begins Nov. 9 with a release set for Nov. 24, 2010.

If neither Aguilera or Bell get naked in this flick, then this is another film not worth paying for.

That poster just goes to show the target demographic for this movie is gays. :o

Cher (a legend/gay icon) training Christina Aguilera (a self proclaimed gay icon and bisexual lady) to be a star? SCREAMS ''Come see me gay guys and gals!"

So is this what Kristen Bell will be promoting or does she have anything else going on? I am going to a taping of Jay Leno and she will be in as a guest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"