Discussion: General Election 2024

I never turn to Fox News, but I do know it says something when even they can’t show their candidate as having solid standing.

I never turn to Fox News, but I do know it says something when even they can’t show their candidate as having solid standing.

I just wish Biden was further ahead as a clear winner. :( Biden isn't the greatest but Trump terrifies me.

RealClearPolitics has always been a conservative politics site.

Yeah.....that was a ridiculous projection. I had the Dems picking up a seat in PA and "maybe" OH, but knew that was a stretch. I also thought WI was in play and how people elected Johnson was one of the biggest disappointments of that election.

This year is much, much tougher......

Hahaha, get ****ed Joe Moss. God, I ****ing hate Ottawa Impact, and am feeling real good about them getting the boot now. A 13 point swing has got to have Joe Moss worried. And even better, I'm hoping Huizenga is sweating now.

Was not that aware of what was going on in the UP. Very curious.

RealClearPolitics has always been a conservative politics site.

RCP has the same poll summary as 538 right now, a 1- point lead for Trump nationally.The actual issues with polls are more systemic than can be revealed by cheap internet snark.

I also don't trust the polls, they've failed here and failed internationally for that matter in multiple countries. I think it's simply hard to get a good sample in this era of cell phones, even worse in the USA where people get a lot of spam calls. I suspect that the polling companies use internal correction factors for biases but that won't work if there's any political realignment taking place, which has been the case here.

It is too bad because I do find some of the issues interesting, personally, like whether or not Black voters or young voters are changing preferences, but unfortunately the quality of information is really poor.

I suppose he thought someone was out to get him and put the worm there deliberately......

Wow, a politician with actual brain-rot. :o
giphy.gif

So Biden is sure he’ll win? Lots of others aren't so sure.

It's middle of May and I noticed my first bumper sticker.

"Let's go Brandon" on the back of a blue pickup truck.

I think that people are not excited for these candidates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"