Kristen Stewart in Talks for Action-Thriller Underwater

Something to look forward to in otherwise dull January.

William Eubank made one of the best scifi films of the decade (The Signal), so I can't wait for this.

dh7AnmT.jpg

Definitely bringing up Deep Star Six and Leviathan with it. I'll still probably watch it. There aren't too many deep sea horror movies coming out.

I like the concept for this, as well as the cast. I hope it's good.

Something about the trailer and the creature reminds me of Pitch Black with Vin Diesel.

Already got it A-listed.

Saw it earlier, basically your Aliens type scifi horror except it's PG-13 horror. I commend them for getting right into the action, though I chastise them for going with the dead horse trope of killing off the black dude first. I don't feel it's much of a spoiler all things considered.

Checking this out next week. Always down for a fun creature flick.

Yup this was pretty good, saw it last night. Fans of sci-fi horror and all things Lovecraftian should definitely check it out in theaters. Saying any more would spoil the surprise—it's absolutely worth seeing on the big screen! Not only for the visuals, but it rocked the theater's sound system too.

For those who don't mind spoilers and want to know more:
Cthulhu on the big screen. 'Nuff said.

Just got home. Enjoyed it. Stewart carries this and the production design is pretty great, actually. I hope it gets some solid word of mouth.

Good to hear. This actually looked pretty good judging from the trailers.

This movie wasn't awful, but it was super generic and forgettable. Kristen Stwewart wasn't bad though and actually carried it pretty well, but I honestly didn't care much for any of the characters even T.J. Miller who was really just there to add jokes at the most inconvenient times. The creatures weren't very interesting either, although it did have some tense moments. The PG-13 rating is such a buzz kill though and is the main reason why I'd rather just re-watch the old school, classic underwater horror films of the 90's like Deep Rising, Leviathan or even Deepstar Six.

6/10

Saw it earlier, basically your Aliens type scifi horror except it's PG-13 horror. I commend them for getting right into the action, though I chastise them for going with the dead horse trope of killing off the black dude first. I don't feel it's much of a spoiler all things considered.

Seriously?! Ugh.

Planning to see it next week, I hope I can trust your good feedback guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"