Ladies of SHH

How about:

"All of the Above"?

I mean..I only want the best.

Dorian Gray said:
Its not a matter of 'understanding you" it has more to do with how others are viewing you by the posts you make and have made in the past.

To me, you come off as a whiney misogynist that blames women for his shortcomings..

People push away that which is closest to them for fear of being hurt.

Maxwell Smart said:
I'm sick of everyone on here making fun of me
I imagine Adam Sandler as the Waterboy saying this.

pHat_aL said:
What do you prefer?

Do you like a man who can stimulate you mentally? Or a man who can stimulate you physically?

What turns you on more?

State your reasons why.

It's a waste of time to try to figure what I want in a man. I've seen so many girls sit there and spit out exactly what they want but most of what they say is looks or somn. It's no use to pick out what you want, because as soon as you do you will never find him because he is only a figment of your imagination then. :o

"Hey baby, I want to stimulate your spirit....."

sounds like something from the Excorcist :(

I think spirtually,mentally and then physically, in that order. Well maybe switch mentally/spiritually,their pretty close.

The Last Meatbag said:
"Hey baby, I want to stimulate your spirit....."

sounds like something from the Excorcist :(

hehehehe and the comeback would be so easy...................

guy - "Hey baby I want to stimulate your spirit"

*awkward stares* *girl backs up*

girl - "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I can give a dissertation on the Constitution of the United States of America and recite Shakespeare simultaneously while I perform cunnilingus on a lady.

Danger Mouse said:
I can give a dissertation on the Constitution of the United States of America and recite Shakespeare simultaneously while I perform cunnilingus on a lady.

uhhh sexy? :confused:

Danger Mouse said:
Thankth. But the tongue getth thore very fatht.

spank.gif

Honesty...then when my guard is down...let the lies begin.

Why does Maxwell Smart get drawn to any thread about girls? Does anybody notice this? :(

He actually laid out the reason for that pretty heavily in his other thread.

Really? Can I have it in short, since this thread is meaningless anyway. :)

Wilhelm-Scream said:
:rolleyes: What is the deal with these Black OR White polls today. The answer is, most want BOTH, some have a pronounced preference for mental, others prefer physical.

Most women wouldn't think of Stephen Hawking as a dream man, and most wouldn't think of a lobotomized Fabio as one either.
:rolleyes::up:

tzarinna said:
I think spirtually,mentally and then physically, in that order. Well maybe switch mentally/spiritually,their pretty close.
Just wanted to say, I love your signature :up:

Where is the "both" option? I need both mental and physical stimulation (spiritually I can handle myself). If a guy can't make me laugh then I don't want him in my bed. If a guy's no good at "getting my motor running" then why would I want him around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"