Supergirl LAST CHANCE! What is YOUR FAVORITE SCENE Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there would be a separate poll for Best Guardian Moment, to prevent those scenes from dominating the main poll :cwink:

I think everyone was just sensible about it and deliberately left him out to give others a fair chance otherwise he'd outright win. :o

You guys are just wrong for that......just wrong.

I'm surprised no-one has nominated any scenes with Jimmy Olsen as their favourite. :o

Did you mean James Olsen? My favorite was the one where he talked down the Phorians and was able to release them from the mind control cause by Rhea's device.

Ok fine. Here's a James Olsen scene if you absolutely must:

S2e21: Cat knows James is Guardian:

[YT]y1SkS1AtT9g[/YT]

:o

Ok fine. Here's a James Olsen scene if you absolutely must:

Also Guardian vs Vigilante. That might be the best one.

[YT]kaTdEDDCLT0[/YT]

The one where Guardian fights Parasite was also kind of nifty.

[YT]AbJgSLVMQ9I[/YT]

Ok now this is giving James an unfair advantage over everyone else. This poll is already going to be skewed in favour of him.

No....no.....no.....this one is the best...

^ I actually thought of that one.

Also thought of the scene between Chyler and Jeremiah Danvers when she lets him go

[YT]JpfMoOcm7W8[/YT]

Although I'd happily drop this one if there are too many as it's not so up there for me.

But there is this one S2e22: Supergirl vs Superman: Dawn of Fan Outrage

[YT]-qQsLFC4Tcg[/YT]

I'll put it up there, but it will probably be in the "Best Fight" poll.... :)

I'll put it up there, but it will probably be in the "Best Fight" poll.... :)

Ok well if there's a seperate poll for that, then maybe leave it for that one.

There will be 10 different polls when all is said and done.... a few polls for Season 2, a few polls for season 1 and then a few head to head season 1 against season 2.

I already know ones I'd have for season 1.

That will be coming soon..... :)

Be thinking about these other polls coming up from BOTH Season 1 and Season 2.....

Be getting your fav scenes from Season 1 together...
Best fight scenes from Season 2....and next Season 1.
Best Comedy scene from Season 2....and next Season 1.
Best One-liner from Seasons 1 and 2....

Then the best from Season 1 and Season 2 for each of those will go head to head....

Have fun with this guys....just remember posting the videos of the scenes makes it that much more fun....

I will also be putting up a pole for best fan made video soon as well....so be looking for those.

Per Kelly's request in another thread. Many of my favorites have already been mentioned. Drunk Kara has to be the funniest scene of the entire series just slightly above Melissa playing J'onn playing Kara in "for the girl who has everything" S1E13. The minute they brought in the alien bar I knew we were going to get a drink capable of getting Kara drunk. The ship save scene in "exodus" S2E15 had me on the edge of my seat. But these have both been mentioned so I decided to go with what I think are pivotal scenes.

In "changing" S2E6 which BTW I loved every sister scene in, there was what I think is the only Alex/Mon-El scene. This is after Kara and J'onn have been drained and Mon-El is horrified at what parasite has done to them. That's actually the first time Mon-El has seen Kara really risk her life. Feeling bad especially after what he said to her earlier he goes to get drunk so he doesn't have to feel anything. This is what Alex, who has gone to get M'gann has to say to him.
[YT]4SeMNWkHAuc[/YT]
After this talk he does stand up for the first time and saved people while fighting off parasite with Guardian long enough for Kara to recover.

This is one of my favorite sister scenes from "Supergirl lives" S2E9 Maggie has spent the night with Alex and Kara because she knows her sister so well picks up on it. People complained the sisters were acting too giggley at work but I think it illustrates thier bond.
[YT]4vIXA_dP5o0[/YT]

I think this scene from "Luthors" S2E12 is pivotal. Some said Kara didn't like Mon-El until Alex "told" her she did. I think what Alex said in "the martian chronicles" S2E11 gave her the courage to put herself out there. No matter what Alex or anyone else said the fact is if Kara didn't really like Mon-El she wouldn't have been mad he was dating Eve. He had her here but I'm glad the writers let her walk away. Bonus I'm as sure as I can be that the stunt work was all Melissa, certainly the punching was I suppose the kick could have been a stuntwoman.
[YT]hyJprJjqETQ[/YT]
This is the follow up to that scene in the same episode. Whether it was the actors or director's choice I really like that she's the one who moves towards him, it shows she's in control and it's her choice.
[YT]dewGjsHWeXM[/YT]

Last edited:
It is one of my favorite scenes because of the face she makes. I created a GIF of it with a scene from another film that it reminded me of.

Last edited:
I'll find that one and we'll have it ready for the season 1 Poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"