• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last Lounge in Soho

Status
Not open for further replies.

iKKZzVn.gif

WCW felt appropriate.

Ted Turner is smiling on you in Force Ghost form right now.

Is he dead? I don't know...

No, but Curt Hennig is. Let that GIF be in his honour. And this one of him delivering the Perfectplex to The Giant. Scientists have been baffled by the physics behind it for years.

ibfDOLX.gif

WCW asked him to add flying moves to his skillset, which he was vehemently against. Then... that... happened.

WCW: That sucks, huh? We don't have insurance. Provide your own wheelchair.

I'm not crying... You're crying!!!

Sound On:

Ian Wright (English Soccer Player) sees his teacher who introduced him to the game after being told he had died.

Ugh we got a new Starbucks closer to my house and of course their coffee is terrible. It's super bitter like they're not mixing them. I was going to try a Matcha Latte, but now I don't know.

Ugh we got a new Starbucks closer to my house and of course their coffee is terrible. It's super bitter like they're not mixing them. I was going to try a Matcha Latte, but now I don't know.

I would think that Starbucks could and would replicate quality. It's not like they can't afford to do it. So different places make coffee differently???

I don't, and never have, drank coffee, but get it for people sometimes. Why do they have funny names for different sizes? Can't they just say small, medium, and large? This is Murica dammit. Plus, it annoys me when people say "carmel" instead of "caramel". I used to live near Carmel. If they ran hot water through the dirt there, they could prolly sell it for a lot of money and no one could tell the difference.

I would think that Starbucks could and would replicate quality. It's not like they can't afford to do it. So different places make coffee differently???

I don't, and never have, drank coffee, but get it for people sometimes. Why do they have funny names for different sizes? Can't they just say small, medium, and large? This is Murica dammit. Plus, it annoys me when people say "carmel" instead of "caramel". I used to live near Carmel. If they ran hot water through the dirt there, they could prolly sell it for a lot of money and no one could tell the difference.
They do have their fancy "Protein Boxes" which are just gourmet Lunchables.

What's with all these Star Trek actors dying?

They do have their fancy "Protein Boxes" which are just gourmet Lunchables.

I don't know what those are, but they have some sort of refrigerated stand with some stuff that isn't refrigerated. I usually just leave asap. I think they have glorified donuts called coffee cakes or something like that.

I don't know what those are, but they have some sort of refrigerated stand with some stuff that isn't refrigerated. I usually just leave asap. I think they have glorified donuts called coffee cakes or something like that.
Most of my friends actually prefer McDonald's coffee to them which is saying something. I was tempted to try the Matcha Latte when I saw it on the menu board now I'm thinking of passing.

I've never liked Starbucks. :( Dunkin is so much better if you don't like coffee flavored battery acid. :p

How do people who need memory supplements remember to take them?

not a coffee fan. but if i ever "have" to get something at starbucks i'll only get a vanilla bean frapp

Dunkin coffee is okay. Never got the passion for it.

Then again I'm a tea guy so...

I do know that living down the block from a Dominican bakery I haven't had DD doughnuts in probably over 15 years.

It's definitely mass produced style stuff with the baked goods there.

part of me wants to go out and watch Eternals, and part of me wants to stay in and relax. i did finally finish season 5 of Lucifer this morning though. and i got the upstairs bathroom cleaned. glad to knock them off my to-do lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"