Last Scene

R

regalis

can someone tell me what the happens in the last scene after the credits? I had no idea there was a scene after the credits!!!!!!!!!

Help please,

Cliff

charles transfered his consciounce into the body of a coma patient and became alive again. hes ready for action in "xmen 400 the last final ending of wolverine being the main attraction.. OR IS IT!!"

but anyways, the first part did happen. with some otehr aspects towards it

Xavier's in the Coma victim's body.

Funny thing though, I knew it was coming so me and my friends waited, when it was done, there were screams of "You've gotta be kidding me!", and "I waited for that ****?" coming from the back.

regalis said:
can someone tell me what the happens in the last scene after the credits? I had no idea there was a scene after the credits!!!!!!!!!

Help please,

Cliff

You're not going to see it again??!!!!:eek:

I didn't stay until the end the theater had some bad vibes. I was going to go to another theater to see it again, but decided to go home instead.

well right now i am in sydney and i went and saw X3 last night at Fox Studios, and i knew it was going to be in the credits so i told my brother to stay behind and wait (there was a few people waiting, so some of them must of been xmen fans too) and i was busting to go to the toilet..lol. I couldn't believe it was right at the end, and it was so little. But i was suprised..

All these questions not answered in the film, leaves a opening for a X4..if they do end up making an X4 that is.

Yeah...I was wondering what the heck Xavier was talking about in the classroom with Kitty and the kids...After seeing the movie again, it all makes sense and it becomes a very important little piece in the entire movie..

-TNC

Capt Throbberson said:
Xavier's in the Coma victim's body.

Funny thing though, I knew it was coming so me and my friends waited, when it was done, there were screams of "You've gotta be kidding me!", and "I waited for that ****?" coming from the back.

Thats funny. The theater I saw it at was actually quite rowdy. When mags moved the chess piece, there were quite a few "Oh Snap!" style comments. Essentially the same happened for the xavier scene, although like 75% of the people were gone because they didn't know to expect it.

Yes the contrived "Ethics" class. :rolleyes:

"Look students, here's a man with a bandaged face that has been conveniently born with no conscious mind. I mean, if by some chance I happen to be killed shortly, then I could use this transparent polt device to come back.
OK class dismissed, our 30 seconds is up and we have to move onto the next bit of exposition."

Personally, I woulda just really messed with everyone.

If I had it my way, we would have had the close up on Mags, him looking all weird, then suddenly Charles rolls up on the other side. The two look at each other and Xavier nods. Magneto says, "looks like our little gambit paid off old friend."

Xavier, "it would appear so." He moves his piece with some TK and then looks a little saddened at Mags (he's a telepath, he had to know what was going on).

Magneto stares at the piece and then back at Xavier before smiling and moving his piece with his powers (they're metal tipped needles, the surprise might have gotten a little in him but obviously you need the whole vial for it to work otherwise why give the whole thing to people).

Sure, people probably would be pissed. But considering Xavier did exactly what he said was unethical (as well as messing with Jean's head without her permission) it just goes to show you Kitty was right.

Professor Xavier's a Jerk!

Wolverazio said:
Personally,
Xavier, "it would appear so." He moves his piece with some TK and then looks a little saddened at Mags (he's a telepath, he had to know what was going on).

Since when did Xavier have TK?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"