End Credits Scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one, would like to know what the hell happens in this Stryker credits scene or whatever. I'd also like to know the Deadpool ending. Although I may stay after the credits when I see it tomorrow.

Everyone that says they have seen the actual movie says they all got the Stryker/Logan one I believe...so is the Deadpool ending just another lie???

Yes there is. But I've read 9 reviews now and only one of them says anything about after credit scenes, and that was the Stryker one.

So those other 8 reviewers probably didn't stay all the way through credits or decided to just not mention them.

Don't know if this is 100% legit but someone posted it on the DP Bugle

Basically they zoom in on the rubble of the destroyed nuclear plant. We see Deadpools hand out of the rumble and then we see his head on the floor. We then see a guy in a long black over coat with his hood up, kneel down and pick up the head. We then hear dialogue as the camera pans around, " who the hell are you supposed to be?" and as it pans around we see its Wade Wilson. (Ryan Reynolds). then the screen fades to black. BTW its after the credits. The scene with Wolverine in Japan was replaced by this.

Don't know if this is 100% legit but someone posted it on the DP Bugle

Basically they zoom in on the rubble of the destroyed nuclear plant. We see Deadpools hand out of the rumble and then we see his head on the floor. We then see a guy in a long black over coat with his hood up, kneel down and pick up the head. We then hear dialogue as the camera pans around, " who the hell are you supposed to be?" and as it pans around we see its Wade Wilson. (Ryan Reynolds). then the screen fades to black. BTW its after the credits. The scene with Wolverine in Japan was replaced by this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"