Leave a message for a Hypester v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sicken me. Right to the core of my f***ing soul. With everything you say and everything you f***ing do. When I see that obnoxious, jingoistic f***ing avatar of yours, I just know that the next fifteen seconds worth of reading would be better served stabbing myself in the face repeatedly than hearing about whatever cynical, asinine bulls*** that you are about to spout.

And the way that you practically f***ing ******e another poster by constantly quoting him in your signature? It's pathetic and just further underlines the fact that you have nothing of value to say yourself. Generally, you are such a useless waste of carbon that could be better put to use if you were just a pile of coal. It is a wonder how you ever crawled your arse out of the primordial slime, but knowing you it's quite clear you haven't climbed that far anyway...

Oh an while I'm at it, Hound... remember to pick some milk up after work as well. There's only like half a cup left... Ya f***ing c***head.

^That is pretty epic. I think global warming just increased in Aust.

You probably should stay away from gamma radiation as well.:oldrazz:

Hound, that post of yours is funny, because after I read it, I looked at your sig.

This thread is done, it serves no purposes but for some to cowardly flame others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"