Danny Devito: Burn baby, burn. :dew:
Maggie Gyllenhaal: F--k off, Danny. Go fill someone else's void. :wow:
Heath Ledger: Never rub another man's rhubarb. :joker:

ledger is awesome. his joker will rock your multi-colored joker socks off

Well this confirms it

AMH is Firefly.

Firefly2.jpg

Can't be. He is..

playing Christopher Nolan, who as I have already leaked the info, will be fighting man bat and two face in the 3rd one.

I'm disappointed in Ledger. I mean, after all this talk of him being a method actor, and getting really into the character, he does something like this?

Psh, so much for wanting to watch the world burn.

I'm disappointed in Ledger. I mean, after all this talk of him being a method actor, and getting really into the character, he does something like this?

Psh, so much for wanting to watch the world burn.

heh. those were alfred's choice of words though. and even if joker says it, maybe he meant literally the earth, not average looking girls from acting families, but trees and the grass and the dirt, and the other things that make up the earth. =D

heh. those were alfred's choice of words though. and even if joker says it, maybe he meant literally the earth, not average looking girls from acting families, but trees and the grass and the dirt, and the other things that make up the earth. =D

LOL :up: :woot:

Great job, Ledger!
Maybe a bit out of character... but... who cares? :D

Maybe the voices told him to start the fire, then to put it out.

Source: WENN

Actor HEATH LEDGER turned hero on the set of BATMAN BEGINS sequel THE DARK KNIGHT recently, when he saved his co-star MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL after her skirt caught fire.

Ledger, who plays villain The Joker in the follow-up movie, dashed to Gyllenhaal's aid when a special effects generator fell over, sending flames onto her skirt.

Thanks to Ledger's quick reactions, Gyllenhaal was unharmed in the incident, reports American tabloid the National Enquirer.

I smell ROMANCE! :heart: :up: :cwink:

this didn't happen in the last 2 weeks as neither of them has even been on the set let alone in Chicago, more rumors and innuendo.

:word:

i thought it said Ledger SHAVES gyllenhal...

im think that means im tired...

I wish I could've seen up Maggie's skirt.

Watch the Secretary.

That's the movie she appeared nude in, wasn't it?

I was trying to make a joke though about putting the skirt out that was on fire and you go and point me in directions for what movie I should rent to really see it.

I like the way you think.

That's the movie she appeared nude in, wasn't it?

I was trying to make a joke though about putting the skirt out that was on fire and you go and point me in directions for what movie I should rent to really see it.

I like the way you think.

I'm kinda regretting it now though... You ARE old enough to rent that kinda movie, right?

I'm kinda regretting it now though... You ARE old enough to rent that kinda movie, right?

I'm 19 years old. I wasn't planning on going out to rent it.

Once again my joking is taken literally.

Ah, I see the pattern, now.

Batman gets set ablaze in the first film.

Rachel gets set ablaze in the second.

DEAR GOD! Someone keep Michael Caine away from a matchbook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"