The Dark Knight Ledger Saves Gyllenhaal On The Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
He used Nolan's creation of Robin for the hook and managed to stop the car.

I wonder how she looked after the fire was put out ;)

Awesome...MODS just shut down another TDK pics thread just as I thought they were slacking...good MODS. Oh and POT NOODLE lol

I doubt there was a fire, Heath just said "FIRE" and jumped her to have a grab.

Source: WENN

Actor HEATH LEDGER turned hero on the set of BATMAN BEGINS sequel THE DARK KNIGHT recently, when he saved his co-star MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL after her skirt caught fire.

Ledger, who plays villain The Joker in the follow-up movie, dashed to Gyllenhaal's aid when a special effects generator fell over, sending flames onto her skirt.

Thanks to Ledger's quick reactions, Gyllenhaal was unharmed in the incident, reports American tabloid the National Enquirer.

Fsck'n A! I always have this horrible fear that in the making of these movie someone will die-like a major star and production will be shut down. they better start being more careful. i wonder if i can sue WB for aggravating my BLS?? (Brandon Lee Syndrome) People sue for anything these days....AND I'M SUE CRAAAAAAAAAZY!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper:

Source: WENN

Actor HEATH LEDGER turned hero on the set of BATMAN BEGINS sequel THE DARK KNIGHT recently, when he saved his co-star MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL after her skirt caught fire.

Ledger, who plays villain The Joker in the follow-up movie, dashed to Gyllenhaal's aid when a special effects generator fell over, sending flames onto her skirt.

Thanks to Ledger's quick reactions, Gyllenhaal was unharmed in the incident, reports American tabloid the National Enquirer.

thats hilarious.

I really wish someone was recording that.

I would have loved to be Heath during that.

"Should I put it out or should I just wait till Bale does it?"

Or, he probably started the fire to get some fame and glory :D

ledger showers another Gyllnhaal

Heath should of stayed in character and stood there and laughed.

I doubt there was a fire, Heath just said "FIRE" and jumped her to have a grab.

This thread is too funny
icon14.gif

Katie Holmes just wants to watch skirts burn.

Heh. The Joker is the hero of the story. Who would'a thunk it? :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back